08

Kairi's pov
I was going to my last period, math. I hate maths. I have been avoiding Alejandro all day. He was trying to get my attention I pretended I couldn't hear him. I feel bad but Mattia told me to stay away from his friends and Ale in particular. I didn't dare to ask him why.

I entered in the class and the last seat was beside a boy the same height as me, he looked hispanic. I went for it and sat. He looked at me and I smiled. "Hey w-what's your name? I have never seen you here before " He suttered "I'm new here, I'm Kairi and you are..? I giggled "Alvaro" he smiled. The class started and he helped me. He is very smart. When the class ended, we exchanged numbers and walked out. Turn out he was very funny and calm.

Time skip to their house

"Everyone in the kitchen now" I heard my mom yell. Ughhh. I went upstairs and sat on the isle. Mattia was already there. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Okay kids, Grace and I need to fly out of the country for our jobs for two weeks" I look over Mattia just to see him already looking at me smirking. My cheeks became hot and I looked away " oh cool, when are y'all going to the airport? Do y'all need a ride ?" Mattia offered himself. "Tomorrow in the morning and no thank you we will call a Uber"

I was scrolling through instagram when I received a message from an unknown number

Unknown 
Hey Kairi !

Me
Hey ? Alvaro right?

Unknown
Nope wrong guy

Me
Who are you?

Unknown
It's Alejandro you know the guy in your Spanish class

Me
How did you get my number ?

Ale
I have my ways cutie 😉

Me
I can't really talk to you...

Ale
Why?

Me
Mattia told me to stay away from his friends

Ale
But he doesn't have to know

Me
I guess?

Ale
Anyway I just wanted to invite you to the party I'm throwing Friday

Me
Oh okay i think that I'll be there :)

Ale
Aight then goodnight princess

Oh! I am already nervous for Friday. I have never been to a party before. I will ask Alvaro if he wants to come with me.

____________________________________

I know this chapter is trash I am sorry
Have a good day :)