14

Kairi's pov
I woke up with no one by my side. I was sad I thought Mattia would have laid beside me. I liked his warmth, I feel good in his arms. I just wish he feels the same way I do. I think I am catching feelings for him. For my fucking step brother. What.the.hell. What am I supposed to say to my mom? What will she think ? I mean I can't control who I fall in love with. She doesn't even know I am gay. What if Mattia doesn't feel the same way as me ? Well I am pretty sure he doesn't love me back I am super ugly, look at my belly. It's not even flat. All the acne in my face. It's ugly.

Without knowing I was in a ball, my head in my legs up to my chest in the bed, crying. That is when I felt some big arms wrapped around me. Matti had entered my room without me noticing. I guess I was thinking too hard to hear him. "Hey.. stop crying or you will make me cry too" he whispered in my ear making me giggle. "Yeah that's it! Why are you crying, baby?" The last word made me shiver. I glanced at his eyes and looked away. I can't tell Mattia that I am probably in love with him when I know him for about like two weeks. "You know you can tell me" he said putting his hand on my thigh. "Oh I just miss my mom so much" I chuckled, I am such a good liar. "Oh. I miss my dad too but they will come back soon"

Mattia's pov
I immediately saw the sadness in his eyes when I said it. And I was sad too. Yeah because if the parents are coming back soon that means we will need to hide our little fuck sessions. It's not that our parents are here that I won't want to rip his little hole apart. Well I don't just want to fuck him. I want to make love to him. I want to cuddle with Kai. Want to call him pet names and see him blush. I want to do things I can only do to him.

I hate to admit it but FUCK I think I'm catching feelings.

_________________________________________

I think I know how to finish the story 😈
I might start an other story but I'll write it all before posting it but idk if I include Mattia or Mar :/