15

Mattia's pov
When I woke up Kai was still in my arms. He was laying on me, his face in the crook of my neck. His breathing was so calming I could stay in this position for ever.

I decided to make the breakfast for him since I have nothing else to do. I tried to just roll so I could escape his grip without wake Kairi up. I tiptoed all the way down the stairs to make the less noise as possible.

Kairi's pov
I was woken up by the smell of the pancakes baking. It smelled SOOOOO GOOD. I let my nose lead me to the kitchen where Matti was already there, cooking. "Mmm it smells good" I said giving his back a hug. "Oh, you're awake. Go sit it will be ready in a second" he ordered me. I decided to do a bold move. "Okay Daddy, I will wait for you" I winked while he started at me with wide eyes.

He came back with the pancakes. I took one in my plate and put some syrup on it. 'I think I am going to play with him a bit' I thought smirking inwardly. I cutted a piece of the pancake and putted it in my mouth "mmmhh that's so delicious" I moaned rolling my eyes back, licking the syrup that was on my chin. "Are you okay?" I asked, seeing him shift on the chair. "Kai, stop. Anything you are thinking about stop" he said seriously glancing at me. "I am not doing anything, what are you talking about?" I told him tilting my head on the side, passing my index finger on my chin sucking the syrup on it, pulling my finger out with a pop. "Kairi, go to your room and strip for me." He got up and I immediately glanced at the unmissable tent in his grey sweat pants. I giggled. "I can't I got to go at Alv's. Another time" I said kissing his cheeks. Damn Mattia looked mad.

_________________________________________
Sorry I couldn't update earlier.
Smut next chapter or another time?
I started to watch anime ( this is why I couldn't updated) and I never thought I could be attracted by one of the characters lmao