10

If you listen to the music start it a 1:00 :)
_________________________________

Kairi's pov
Alvaro and I parked a few streets further from the certain house. We walked starting to hear the loud music playing and scenting the strong odour mixed of alcohol and teens sweating. We knocked on the door not knowing if we need to just enter nor if someone will hear us knocking. I glanced at the teen beside me raising my eyebrows expecting an answer from him for my ment question. He shrugged "don't look at me like that, I don't know either. It's my first party too. I think we should just open the door and go in" at this moment we heard the door open revealing Ale and... Mattia? I looked at Ale then, back at the tall teen beside him.

Alejandro's pov
I was stunned by how Kai was gorgeous. He was wearing a black short skirt that, I am pretty sure, was showing his ass when he bent over. And a white crop top. His hair were retained by two pink hair clips that permitted to show his beautiful brown eyes. His plump lips were curved upwards showing his perfect smile. I stopped analyzing the boy, it's not that it was boring but I didn't want to look like a creep. I decided to be bold tonight yeah even if Mattia told me not to make a move on him. I told him " hey I am glad you could make it tonight beautiful" and winked. I saw his cheeks heat up and he smiled. "You want a drink?" I shouted over the music to the waisan now following me through the crowd of teenagers drunk and dancing "I mean I don't really drink so can I have juice ?" He told me shrugging. I chuckled and made him a drink he will like "it's not juice but you will love it" I said grabbing his waist to bring him closer to me. "Mmmhhhh" he grunted in my ear to let me know he likes the drink. After a few more drinks I could see he was already tipsy. He took my hand and pulled me on the dance floor. He turned around and started to swing his hips along the sensual song playing in the back. He then backed up on me. His ass was now rubbing my boner now appearing. Oh oh i know how it will finish and I need to stop him. It's not that I don't want to fuck Kai it's that I want him to remember how good I'll fuck him.

Mattia's pov
I was trying to find Kai through all the house it's hard when he is smaller than most of the people in here. My eyes landed on someone dancing on Alejandro. It's probably some girl he found here. I then squint my eyes trying to see who was dancing on him. What.the.fuck the presumed 'girl' was MY Kairi. This boy never listen to me when I say something.

I went their way. I took Kai by the arm not explaining why I took him from Ale. "No, p-please I w-want to stay" he whined tripping on his own words. "Kai, baby, you are disobeying me and I warned you. Bad boys get punished"
____________________________________
I'm sorry Kai is getting punished next chapter :)