03

Kairi's pov :

When I saw him coming upstairs... oh god I wanted to die why was he so ho- good looking, I meant good looking. I'm not gay. It's okay to think a guy is hot even if I'm straight... right? His dad introduced him to my mom. Mattia was his name, she gave the tall guy a hug and his dad told him I was going to sleep with him. He took my hand in his and I'm pretty sure my cheeks turned dark red and he lead us to the room. It was nice there was LED lights placed on purple, a couch, a king sized bed, and some posters on the walls. I was amazed on how clean it was for a guy. "Are you coming cutie ?" He patted the place besides him " y-yeah" I stuttered. WHY WAS I STUTTERING? It's not like if I was intimidated nor am I attracted by him.. was I ?

"Wanna play a game?" He asked with a weird smile on his face " okay w-which one?"  Tilting my head on the side "it's a game to know each other better but you cant lie. I'll ask you a question and you respond and you ask me one and so on... do you understand?" I nodded "I'll start! What is your favourite colour ?"

Mattia pov:

"I'll start! What is your favourite colour ?" Oh god I guessed he was innocent but that much?! Oh we are going to have fun I devily smirked to myself "purple, my turn" I quickly thought for a question not wanting to scare him but enough to have fun "have you ever masturbate? " I asked smirking. He giggles and frowned "what is this ?" My eyes opened wide looking at the small innocent boy in front of me. I cleared my throat, scratched the back of my neck and told him "never mind, what's your favourite colour?". Oh shit what did I do.
____________________________________
Thank y'all for 50 reads! :) I'll update soon just let me write like 2-3 chapters