21

Third pov

"What the hell Mattia Polibio"
His dad said harshly gripping his arm, for sure leaving a mark. His father leaded them in Mattia's cold, dark room. He closed the door, locking it at the same time. Giancomo was mad but mostly disappointed. " tell me that what I heard was in my head" Giancomo asked dryly, putting his hand on his son's chin, placing his head so they were looking in each other's eyes. The younger didn't dared to glance at his father, scared that a tear could escape from his big, brown eyes. He completely knew what was his father's opinion about being in love with boys or just attracted by them. But Mattia knew that it isn't just some boy. It is his stepbrother, it is way worse, he knew he couldn't tell his dad that he fell in love with with his dad's girlfriend's son.  It would completely ruin his relationship with his father. "I-I don't know dad" Mattia whispered, gulping back in his tears but miserably failed. "I'm not your father anymore, I don't want to be the dad of a freak like you"

"Please no dad I-I love you" The young Italian said trying to hold back Giancomo from exiting the room. "Mattia don't make it harder, stop" the older man said, swallowing his tears back, to show he was stronger but inside, he was broken. It hurts him too, as much as Mattia, but he needed to do this. He needed it to keep his reputation, he couldn't be seen with someone like his son. His colleagues would have made fun of him, for not being 'able' to raise his son like he should have raised him. For him, it was a shame. His choice was between his reputation and his son. And he chose his reputation.

"Oh Baby are you okay?" Kai asked approaching the taller boy that was laying on the bed. His face on the pillow, trying to cover the sound he made by crying. "Yeah I am all right" Mattia said, clearing his throat and getting up from the position he was in. He scrubbed his eyes removing the tears away with the back of his hands. "Oh Matti don't cry. He will always love you" Kairi whispered, wrapping his hands around his lover, passing in Mattia's hair one of his hands, while the other one is on his back making small circles.

"No he don't Kai" the taller responded, inhaling the good odour of Kairi's perfume, vanilla mixed with coconut. It surprisingly made him feel better. "You know that I love you right?" Mattia asked hoping a 'I love you too' so he could share his idea with the wasian.

"Yes I know and i love you too bubs" Mattia smiled pulling apart from the hug, his eyes were sparkling, not knowing where to start to explain his idea.

"Why don't we run away?"

                                         The end

_________________________________________
I hope y'all liked the book
I realize that I forgot about Gianluca and Kairi's little sister in the book lmaoooo sorry
I might rewrite the story because I don't like how I wrote the story
Thank you very very much if you read it and I love y'all <3 this is the next book I'll write I will publish it later this week I just need to write 2 more chapters :)
Do you guys want me to inform you when it will be out?

_________________________________________I hope y'all liked the bookI realize that I forgot about Gianluca and Kairi's little sister in the book lmaoooo sorryI might rewrite the story because I don't like how I wrote the storyThank you very very m...