11

Mattia's pov 

Well... I am going to punish him the second he will be completely sober. I got off the car and went on the other side to see if he needed help. i opened the door to see Kai already asleep. he seemed so calm, so peaceful. I took him in my arms, bridal style.

 I unlocked the front door and got in. I reached Kairi's room and the second he touched his bed he woke up. '' what the hell are you doing in my room?'' he whispered calmly with his eyes slightly open, his eyebrows frowning. ''well you were sleepingin the car I didn't want to wake you up, baby... do you remember anything that happened earlier?'' i said tilting my head on the side. '' i mean i just remember when Alejandro and you opened the door of the house and when you told me that i was a badboy and i needed to get punished... but it feels like it was all a dream.''  he responded rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He sounded sober, that means I can punish him. ''it wasn't a dream babyboy, you were swigning your perfect body on Alejandro'' i said with disgust '' the one I especialy told you to stay away. You desobeyed me i am going to need to punish you, my way.'' I continue,getting closer to him by the seconds

third pov

the elder took Kairi by his throat gently not trying to hurt him. Mattia was angry, but he needed to have a little of mercy, he knew Kairi was a virgin. He look into the younger's eyes and leaned in for a kiss that rapidly turned in a whole make out sessoin. Mattia could feel Kairi's heart pound at a rapid pace indicating that he was probably nervous. Their lips were moving synchro with eachother. The italian was now on top of the other, pulling apart from the shorter to breath. He licked his lips enjoying how Kai's lips tasted. A mix between cherry and caramel that made the taller go crazy. Mattia started to roughly suck and bite on the skin on Kai's jaw and neck making sure to lick where the now forming bruises were, hearing whimpers coming from the younger. He removed his t-shirt along with Kairi's throwing it somewhere in the dark room. '' you don't know how long I have been waiting for to do this'' the taller said in amazement looking at Kairi's body. His petite waist,  his perfect hourglass. the shorter started to feel embarrassed and tried to cover his torso. Mattia noticed and pined his wrists on the bed. He then kissed a trail down the wasian's stomach. ''Daddy... p-please'' Kairi moaned lifting his hips upwards trying to accelerate the process, making Mattia angrier. '' stop I AM in control here don't you dare urge me.'' the elder said making Kai flinch under him. He slowly moved the shorter's skirt, that made Mattia insane, along with his underwear. Mattia did the same for himself too. the elder held his two fingers in front Kairi's lips ''suck'' he ordered. the younger immediately obeyed and sucked them wet. ''it might feel weird at first but it will feel good after okay'' Mattia announced putting the two fingers inside the other scissoring him slowly hearing moans. He couldn't wait anymore. he needed  to be inside of Kairi. He took his fingers out making Kai groan in frustration feeling empty. The Italian spit in his hand to stroke himself. Without Kairi knowing he rapidly penetrate the shorter hearing a muffled scream coming from the shorter. A hot tear rolled down Kai's face. When Mattia laid his eyes on the gorgeous  man underneath him, he immediately kissed the tear '' I am sorry honeypie. I didn't want to hurt you I just really needed to be in you.'' the elder said kissing the boy under him. ''you can move'' he responded shakily. the Italian boy immediately started to pound into Kairi. Mattia was admiring the unforgettable sight under him. Kairi rolling his eyes, crying in pleasure, his back arching, his plump lips swollen from all the bitting trying to not make a sound. ''I want to hear you. Let the neighbors know who's fucking you that good, whore.'' with those words the wasian let out a loud moan. He didn't know why but hearing Mattia calling him names turned him on even more. they were both starting to feel the burning sensation in the pit of their stomach, new for Kai but known for Tia. ''f-fuck I'm gonna c-cum'' the taller boy announced feeling Kairi tightening around him. he couldn't wait anymore . He started to stroke kairi overstimulating him, feeling him shake underneath him. ''uhgggg'' Mattia groaned in Kai's ear filling him up thriggering the younger's release. He moaned one last time before releasing onto Matti's hand and his stomach. Both were breathless. Mattia kissed the shorter one last time before getting up and starting a hot bath for them to clean themselves. He came back and took Kai in his armsknowing damn well he couldn't walk for at least the next hours. 

________________________________________________________________________

oh false alarm I found it 

sorry for the errors 

I hope y'all will like this chapter