Chapter 7- I Do What I Want

I woke up the next morning to yelling from downstairs. I quickly put on some decent clothes, put my hair in a messy bun and put some light makeup on before going to see what the yelling was about. "What's going on down here?" I question tiredly "i don't know but when I woke up mom and dad were yelling at each other." Chance replies quietly "how long has it been going on?" I ask "umm 20 to 30 minutes i think." Chance says as the twins walk tiredly down the stairs. "Sissy why are mommy and daddy yelling at each other?" Paris questions "i don't know sweetie." I reply honestly "okay I'm going in there cause someone needs to stop this." Chance says walking towards the kitchen. "Wait I'll go with you. Twins you guys stay here we will be right back." I say following Chance into the kitchen. "Okay what the heck is going on in here?" Chance says loudly making our parents stop yelling. After a few minutes of silence i say "we want an answer." My dad sighs looking at my mom before speaking. "Kids my work has a project they want me to supervise in Australia." "that's awesome dad" chance says "the problem is that the project last six months." My dad continues. "What?" Chance and I say. "The company said i could bring my family though." My dad finishes. "Wait so all of us are going to Australia?" Chance questions. "Well" my mom sighs "some of us they only gave us five plane tickets and there are six of us." "Then just buy another ticket." I suggest "its not that easy sweetie you see the tickets cost more money than we have right now between moving and new furniture and stuff we don't have enough to pay for another ticket." My mom explains "so either you, Fernanda or you, Chance are not going to be coming with us." My dad says "wait we have to decide." I ask "yeah thats kinda what we were fighting about." My dad say "okay well the plane leaves on Monday so you have two days to decide. Good luck." My mom says as she and my dad leave the kitchen. "I'll stay" i say almost immediately. "What oh no you aren't I'm staying." Chance says "chance you are more excited about going to Australia than I am so you should go." I say "no you are going." Chance huffs "okay why don't you want me to stay?" I question. "Because its not that i don't trust you its that I don't trust the flirt across the street." Chance replies "ross? And what does he have to do with this?" I ask. "He has everything to do with this Fernanda. Do you not remember that he tried to kiss you last night. Imagine what would happen if there was no one here for six months." Chance says "chance calm down Okay? If Ross would have kissed me i would have stopped him trust me i don't like him." I say "okay well that probably won't stop him from making a move on you like he did last night." He yells "stop yelling for one. Second please just go if he makes a move on me I'll call you so you can come back and murder him okay." I say teasingly "fine your right i should go and i should trust that you'll stop the flirt if he makes a move." Chance sighs "now I'll help you pack." I offer puling him upstairs to his room.
***************Time skip**********************
A few hours has passed and i was done helping Chance pack and was now watching tv with Paris. Actually i was on my phone cause i think she's watching dora but close enough right. "Hey I'm going out be back later." Chance yells slamming the front door shut. Not too long after my phone buzzes. I pick it up to see a message from Rydel, "hey I've missed you. You should come over like right now please!l😄" I quickly reply grabbing my converse and slipping them on. "Hey mom I'll be back later." I yell before walking across the street. Before I get a chance the door opens to reveal a shirtless Ross. "Hey cutie. Rydel's upstairs or you can stay downstairs with me." He says "umm let me think" i say as i walk up the stairs to Rydel's room. When i get upstairs Rydel's door is open so i go in and we start talking. Soon we hear yelling coming from somewhere. "Okay lets go see what's going on." Rydel says walking downstairs "hey they are probably outside" i say as we head towards the back door. We walk onto the patio to see Rocky already there. "Rocky what is going on?" Rydel asks. "Not too sure but looks like Ross is about to die." Rocky chuckles as he points in the direction of Ross and Chance. "Oh my gosh" i sigh "do you think Chance would actually kill Ross?" Rydel questions "umm how much do you really love him." I say "he's our brother." Rocky states "well he'll have a nice funeral." I say as Rydel goes wide eyed. Soon the boys get louder and you can hear what they are saying. "I do what i want." Ross yells "not when it involves my little sister." Chance yells back. "What are they talking about." Rydel questions. "Ross..movies...me"I stutter watching them fight because of me. They both continue yelling when Ross makes eye contact with me and smirks as Chance yells "just stay away from her." "Well why don't you let Fernanda decide for herself" Ross says pointing toward me. Chance turns around to see me, Rydel and Rocky staring at them. Chance rolls his eyes before leaving. "Okay tell us what happened Ross now!" Rocky demands as Ross walk towards us. "I was playing video games with Ryland before he left for football. When Ry left I went to the kitchen. Chance came in and started yelling at me and i went outside. He followed and you saw the rest." Ross shrugs "but why would he start yelling at you?" Rocky asks "i don't know but it was about Fernanda and something about leaving her alone." Ross says as i text chance and asked him what happened. Chance immediately texts back leaving me wide eyed. "You okay?" Rydel asks "um yeah." I reply "the thing i still don't get is how it started" rocky says "cause Me and Ross hung out yesterday and Chance saw what happened at my house." I say looking at Ross. "What happened?" Rocky asks "i was talking to you and messing around so he must have thought i was going to kiss you." Ross says more to me than Rocky as i nod. "Plus he said he overheard you and Ryland." I say looking at my phone. "Damn he must have overheard Ryland" Ross says running his fingers through his hair. "What did Ry say" Rydel asks "after Fernanda came in Ryland said i had a crush on her so i decided to mess with him and play along with it. Chance must have thought i meant it." Ross says as my phone buzzes. "Hey guys i have to go home see ya later." I say walking home. "Hey Fernanda!" I hear as i turn around to see Ross. He was smirking before saying, "i really love hearing your beautiful voice so call me later tonight!"

¿¿¿T͟H͟E͟ P͟H͟O͟T͟O͟ U͟P͟ T͟O͟P͟ I͟S͟ O͟F͟ P͟A͟R͟I͟S͟... S͟O͟ H͟O͟W͟ A͟R͟E͟ Y͟O͟U͟ L͟I͟K͟I͟N͟G͟ T͟H͟E͟ B͟O͟O͟K͟???