Chapter 2- The Mall

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. "What do you want?" I groaned rolling over and sticking my head in my pillow. "Sweetie you can sleep or go shopping your choice." My mom says closing the door and walking downstairs. Being the person I am any other time I would have stayed in bed but I really needed some new clothes so I got up. I walked down the hall to the girls bathroom after grabbing my mint green PINK shirt and some white shorts. I got dressed and put on a little makeup before heading downstairs. I made my way into the kitchen where I saw my cousin Kari. She had brown hair that was dyed blonde at the ends and green eyes. "Ahh" i screamed as I hugged her from behind. "I missed you" i said releasing her from my hug. "I missed you too!" Kari replied. "Okay Fernanda, i have some things to unpack today so Kari is going to take you shopping." My mom said smiling sweetly. "Okay now let's go" Kari yells puling me outside to her car. On the twenty minute car ride to the mall we both caught up and danced and sang horribly to anything that came on the radio. We walked into the mall and I just stopped "Wow" i breathed "yeah it's pretty big now let's go" Kari says pulling me into Hollister. We bought a few things there before heading to Forever 21, American Eagle, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, Journeys, Abercrombie and Fitch, Rue 21, Delia's, and Sephora. We had stopped and put our things in the car after going into Journeys and now we were headed back to the car to put everything else away. "I'm so glad my mom gave me tons of money to spend" I say stuffing my bags into Kari's car. "Yeah cause you bought a lot of things" she laughs. "Now lets go eat I'm starving." You both walk back into the mall and into the giant food court. "Wanna go to In-n-out burger?" Kari asks. "Umm what's that?" I reply "only the best burger place in the world" Kari says in a duh tone. "Oh we didn't have one in New York" I say. "Well that's where we are going cause you have to try it" she says getting in line. After we had ordered and got our food we sat and talked while eating. "Mhm! This is so good" I moan as I bite into my burger and Kari laughs. "Hey I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." She says walking away. I nod even though she couldn't see me and starting eating my fries. "Hey cutie nice to see you again." I hear as I look up to see my hot blonde neighbor. "Nice to see you to" I smile. "So what's a beautiful girl like you doing all alone." Ross smirks as he turns a chair around and sits on it backwards. "Well I'm buying new clothes since I gave most of mine away when we moved and I'm actually here with my cousin." I say. "Aww did he leave you" He fake pouts. "No she went to the bathroom" i reply putting an emphasize on she. "Oh well why don't I keep you company until she comes back" Ross smiles making me melt. "Sure" I say. For the next few minutes we played 20 questions which was Ross' idea.
"1 whats your full name?" "Fernanda Courtney Smith." "Ross Shor Lynch. 2 how old are you?" "18" "i just turned 19. 3 when's your birthday?" "March 13th" "December 29th. 4 what's your favorite color?" "Purple" Yellow"
"19 Umm what's your favorite movie?" He asks. " Percy Jackson and the Olympians" I reply. "Cool mine's Romeo and Juliet the 1968 version. Okay and finally question 20.. Relationship status?" "Umm single" "me too" Ross replies just as Kari comes back. "Hey" Kari smiles as she checks Ross out. "Umm well I gotta head home. See you later beautiful." Ross says standing up and winking at me before leaving. "Who was that?" Kari questions. "Umm my neighbor. No big deal" I shrug as we make it back to her car. "No big deal Fernanda he called you beautiful and winked at you" she exclaims "So he's a flirt he did that yesterday when I met him and will probably do it to every girl he meets" I explain. "Whatever makes you happy." Kari mumbles as she heads back to my house.

¿¿¿S͟O͟ R͟O͟S͟S͟ S͟E͟E͟M͟S͟ N͟I͟C͟E͟ R͟I͟G͟H͟T͟???