Chapter 10- I Have A Plan

Danielle and I had just finished eating lunch and were heading to my car when my phone started ringing. "Hello" i answer "hey Bestie" Rydel chirped "hey what do you need?" I ask getting to the point "someone to hang out with I'm bored" Rydel whined. "Well I'm at In n Out Burger right now.." I trail off "hey maybe we could have a girls night. Ross mentioned another girl at your house so it could be fun." She suggests. I look to Danielle to see her mouthing "boys" to me. I sigh "or we could have a movie night at my place with all your siblings." "Oh that sounds great ill tell the boys. Bye" "bye" i say hanging up. "Sooo" Danielle says. "The Lynch's are coming over for a movie night." I say as Danielle smiles widely. "Good but we need to get a few movies and snacks at the store lets go." Danielle says. After a quick trip to the store Danielle and I got home and started setting things up. We were putting the snacks out when there was a knock on the door "I'll get it" Danielle says rushing to the door. She comes back a minute later with Ross trailing behind her. "Hey angel" he smirks as i smile nicely. "Hey Danielle why don't you and Ross go put blankets and pillows on the living room floor and the couches. And move the couches back a little." I say "okay" Danielle chirps pulling Ross by the arm and into the living room. "Hey why'd you send me in there with her." Ross whines "because" i sass "well why couldn't you have gone with me instead." Ross complains "because Danielle likes you" i reply "and you don't?" He questions getting closer to me. "Nope" i say popping the p. "Positive?" He questions as he puts his hands on the kitchen counter behind me and is now only a few inches in front of me. "Positive." I say "so you wouldn't get jealous if i asked a girl out." Ross smirks as i shake my head. "Not even a little?" He asks. "Nope" i reply as Ross frowns but then replaces it with a smirk. "Good" he mumbles as Danielle walks in. "Hey Danielle" ross says as she turns to look at him. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He questions smiling "yes" she screams as she hugs him and he hugs back. Okay now i feel dizzy "I'm going" i say walking to the living room. A little later the Lynch's arrive an we all get settled. On the couch is Riker, Me, and Rydel. The love seat has Ross and Danielle. And Rocky and Ryland are on the floor. "So we can watch Maze Runner, X-Men or The Equalizer." I say "how about we watch all of them in that order." Riker suggests. "Okay Ryland put this in" Rydel says handing him the DVD. After Maze Runner we ordered pizza and decided to have a sleepover. We all talked and goofed around until the pizza came and then put on X-Men. When we finished watching The Equalizer we put on random movies from Netflix until everyone was asleep. I rubbed my eyes sitting up to see i had fallen asleep on Riker. I look around to see the Netflix screen on the TV so i shut it off. I walk into the kitchen to get some water and when i come back i look to see Ross and Danielle all cuddled up on the couch. I feel dizzy again but this time i also feel a burning pain in my chest. I quickly sit down and breathe. I hear Riker mumble something before sitting up. "How long have you been up?" He questions. "Few minutes" i reply "oh do you like him" Riker asks. "What" i say turning to him "you were staring at Ross and Danielle.. Do you like Ross?" He asks "no i don't he's an annoying jerk." I say "what do you feel when you see them together?" He asks "i feel dizzy and a pain in my chest but that has nothing to do with them." I say "yes it does it's the exact feeling i get when i see them." Riker sighs "what?" I question "i met Danielle a few weeks ago and we have been talking a lot and i wanted to ask her out but Ross beat me to it." He replies frowning. "The feeling is jealousy" he adds "it is not i don't like Ross." I state "fine" he says. After a few minutes of silence he says, "i have a plan!"

¿¿¿W͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟O͟ Y͟O͟U͟ G͟U͟Y͟S͟ T͟H͟I͟N͟K͟ O͟F͟ R͟A͟N͟I͟E͟L͟L͟E͟??? A͟N͟D͟ W͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟O͟ Y͟O͟U͟ T͟H͟I͟N͟K͟ R͟I͟K͟E͟R͟'S͟ P͟L͟A͟N͟ I͟S͟???