Chapter 13- Miss Me

I woke up the next morning feeling arms around me and my feet were tangled with someone else's. I try to sit up but their grip on me is too tight. I lay down and think about who's room I'm in. Then memories of last night come flooding back into my mind. I can't be in Ross' room with his arms around me could I. I turn slightly and sure enough the arms around me belonged to the blonde. "Ross." I say shaking him slightly. "Ross." I say louder as his eyes flutter open and he looks at me sleepily. "Morning sleeping beauty now please release me." I say as Ross pulls his arms back to him. "Thank you" "your welcome angel." He smirks. "Whatever I'm going home." I say walking towards the door. "Wait why don't you just stay please." Ross says "ugh fine i guess." I sigh as Ross smiles "I'll stay and talk to Rydel." I smirk as i walk to Rydel's room. "Hey" i greet walking into her room. "Hey Fernanda." Rydel says walking and locking her door. "What on earth were you and Ross doing last night?" She asks sitting beside me on her bed. "Umm having a pillow fight" i say looking down. "oh okay. Wait did you guys sleep together?" She asks "no we both fell asleep in his bed but that's all." I reply quickly "okay sorry habit" Rydel smiles. "Hey I'm gonna head to my place I'll see you later." I say walking home. I unlock the door and walk into the living room to see someone sitting on my couch. "Miss me" they say "Katrina" I scream tackling her on the couch. Katrina had been my best friend back home and i had missed her so much. "Fernanda i missed you so much." Katrina says "i missed you too" i reply releasing her from our hug. "Oh my gosh we have so much to talk about" i say "i know but first i have another surprise for you." She says as i looked at her scared of her surprise. "Don't worry it's only me." I hear from behind me. I gasp already knowing who it was. "Jacob" i scream running to hug the guy I've had a crush on since middle school. "Fernanda" Jake chuckles hugging me back. "Okay i think we should go out and catch up." Katrina suggests after me and Jake stop hugging. "That sounds great just let me change." I say running upstairs. After I'm done changing all three of us go out to eat before hanging out at some arcade place in the mall. "That was so fun" Katrina giggles as we walk back into my house. "Yeah so fun" Jake agrees. "Hey how about we order food and then have a movie marathon." I suggest as i set my bag down. "Yea how about Chinese" Jake says. "Okay I'll order the food you guys pick some movies." I say walking into the kitchen. When the food arrives we all sit down on the couch and watch a bunch of random movies that Katrina and Jake found in our CD cabinet or on Netflix. Soon enough all three of us passed out on the couch.

K͟I͟N͟D͟A͟ S͟H͟O͟R͟T͟ S͟O͟R͟R͟Y͟ B͟U͟T͟ T͟H͟E͟R͟E͟ W͟I͟L͟L͟ B͟E͟ A͟ L͟I͟T͟T͟L͟E͟ R͟O͟M͟A͟N͟C͟E͟ I͟N͟ T͟H͟E͟ N͟E͟X͟T͟ C͟H͟A͟P͟T͟E͟R͟..