tnad

Alyssa heard Den sniffed so she looked at her girlfriend, she chuckled when she saw how red Den's nose is from crying.

"Babe oh, I think you still need it," she said and gave Den a box of tissue. Den silently took it and wiped her nose.

"We shouldn't have watched that this late, my eyes will be so puffed tomorrow," Den said in between her sobs.

Ly couldn't help but laugh, "ang cute mo," she said and hugged her girlfriend sideways.

Naiyak naman ulit si Den, "why does that have to end like that?!" Den asked, asking Ly about the ending of Through Night and Day.

"It's their story, babe, eh. One must go first," Ly answered.

"I honestly hoped na magkabalikan sila, sobrang... Alam mo yun? Ang tagal na nila, ang comfortable na nila. With all the bickerings and then biglang sweet, tapos...." Den couldn't finish her sentence as she feel she's going to cry again.

"Ganon talaga babe, minsan wala sa tagal e, if it's the end, end na. Minsan yun yung makakabuti sa inyong dalawa."

"Are you going to break up with me if someday makapunta tayo sa Greece?" Den asked all of a sudden.

Ly laughed, "definitely not."

"Ben had the same mindset, babe, but look at what happened," Den answered.

Natahimik naman si Ly, may point kasi si Den.

"One thing I can promise, though," Ly said, "I'll break up with you pagkauwi natin sa Pinas."

"Ah ganon?" Den asked at tinignan ng masama si Alyssa.

Ly laughed out loud, she cupped Den's cheeks and planted small kisses on Den's lips.

"Sira, we're living together for 5 years now, I have seen everything, babe, and I still stayed. Same as you. If the time comes we'll go to Greece, a 2-week travel wouldn't affect my choice and that choice is to always choose you. Ganon kita kamahal."

"Shut up, maiiyak na naman ako!" Den said then hugged Alyssa.

"You're really a crybaby, aren't you?"

"You know it," Den answered.

Ly smiled, then she stood up, carrying Den while Den is still hugging her.

"You're getting heavier babe, need mo ng workout," Alyssa said, "in bed."

Den laughed, "sure, let me get tired in pleasure," Den whispered on Alyssa's ear making Ly run to their bedroom quickly.