she is

"What was the hardest part in loving her?" I was asked.

"Excuse me, bakit naging lovelife ko ang topic?" I asked back and they laughed, I looked at my watch, 10 minutes left before we start our training. I arrived early kaya I decided to go sa gym at nadatnan ko silang nag-aayos ng net. 

"Dali naaa coach Ly!" 

I scoffed, "mga chismosa," I said, I sighed and tried to think of an answer. 

"Loving her was easy for me e," I answered, "as much as I can, I put her happiness above everything else kasi gusto kong maging masaya siya."

"Hopeless romantic ka talaga coach."

"Extra 10 laps ka mamaya," I joked, "siguro nahirapan ako to fight with myself," I said and obviously nakuha ko attention nila, "lalo na when we were just starting, with all the insecurities inside me, mahirap talaga," I said, "kaya kayo, work on yourself first before entering a relationship okay?"

"What do you mean, coach?"

"Personally, before, lagi kong iniisip na madali akong palitan and I'm always scared of losing people so much to the point na I try to be everything for them only to be left with nothing kasi nabigay ko na lahat, binigay ko kahit hindi naman yun yung kailangan nila. It took me a lot of heartbreaks to realize na never talaga tayong magiging "lahat", but to the right people, we are enough for them and tutulungan nila tayo to grow."

"So Tita Den was one of the right people?" 

I smiled upon hearing Den's name, "she is," I answered, "Den gone through so much in helping me to be the woman I am today and I owe her my life for that. No'ng una, we had a lot of fights lalo na ng break ups, but it was her who came to me and said she wanted to be with me kahit mahirap pa and that was the time I told myself, mahal ko 'tong babaeng 'to, bakit hinahayaan ko yung sarili ko to be dictated with my insecurities kung kaya ko namang gawan ng paraan? I'm really lucky she stayed all throughout," I said and I saw the smile on their faces, "lagi niyong tatandaan na no one can fix us aside from ourselves, nandyan yung loved ones natin to help us pero we should never depend fixing from others. You help yourself and you receive help from others and it's a process you must trust."

"Coach! I'll buy your book if you decided to publish one!"

I laughed, "sige, exempted ka sa pagbalik ng bola mamaya sa stock room," I said and received complaints galing sa iba, "time na, we should start," I said.

"Last question, coach."

"Ano 'yun?" I asked, "siguraduhin mong maayos na tanong yan ha, kundi extra 10 laps ka rin."

"Why didn't you end up with her, then?" she asked. 

And that caught me off guard. I heard one of her teammates scolded her for asking that question. 

"Sorry coach," pagbawi niya.

"It's fine, don't worry," I answered, I sighed before answering her question. 

"We had our time, but she was not the one for me, and that's the truth I'm still accepting... everyday."

A/N:

Promise next 2 updates, happy ending. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Anyway, favor, please recommend any songs. Hahahaha. Thanks! :)