17

~•••~

~•••~

{M}

Taehyung can feel his heart racing, to him it almost feels like it will beat out of his chest. The Omega squirms as he hears the door to his mates car shut and the front door open and shut as well. He knows his mate is in the house he can hear the keys hit the entry way table. He pants as the air around him gets hot, he shakes with anticipation not fear. His mind has been filled with thoughts on what his mate might to do him to once he arrives. He hears Jungkook's footsteps get closer and closer to the door causing him to shake more.

Jungkook opens the door and smirks at the sight he's met with, his beautiful mate sitting on the middle of the bed shaking with anticipation. He can smell his mates arousal, he hears his mates pants as the air in the room gets hotter as tension rises. He walks over to his mate and smiles as he sees the normal soft ocean blue eyes blown out with lust. "Oh Pup, you look so good." He says softly as he caresses the younger's cheek. "Lay on the bed for me please." Jungkook states. Taehyung stays in the embrace a couple seconds longer before pulling away and laying on the bed.

The Alpha chuckles seeing how responsive his mate is. The Purebred is entranced by the younger's beauty. The beige cable-not sweater stopping right at high thigh showing off his milky tan skin. The white lace stacking squishing his fleshy thighs. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's ankles and pulls him closer to the ends of the bed causing the sweater to rise up and give the Alpha a sneak peak of what his mate had on underneath. "Oh wow." He whispers out and he sinks down to his knees. The young Omega lets out a breathy moan as he feels Jungkook's lips on his inner thighs.

The Alphas fingertips leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake as they make their way to the hem of the white lacy underwear Taehyung has on. Jungkook stops kissing on the younger's thighs and smirks once he makes eye contact with his mate. The young Omega watches with anticipation as Jungkook licks a stride up from his inner thigh right to the hem of the underwear. His breath gets heavier as he watches his Alpha grab the hem of his underwear and pulls it down. He shudders as Jungkook places light kisses on the newly exposed skin.

"So damn ethereal Taehyung." He praises as he sinks back down to his knees. He kisses his way up the younger's thighs smirking as he watches his mate squirm. Taehyung closes his legs trying to press his thighs together but he can't. His mates stops him from fully closing his legs. "Do you want to stop?" The Alpha asks and the younger shakes his head 'no'. "Words Taehyung." He demands as he places a soft kiss on his mates thigh. "N-no." The younger answers. "Tell me when you want to stop."

The younger sighs as he feels his mates fingers and hands on his body. His breath hitches as he feels a warm wet muscle near his entrance. He lets out a drawn out moan once he feels Jungkook's tongue enter him. The Alpha hums as he tastes Taehyung, the male absolutely in love with how his mate tastes. It's almost exactly how he smells. So sweet, so addicting. The younger threads his fingers through his mates hair tugging on the raven black strands as he squirms around on the bed. The alpha chuckles as he watches his mate squirm, he grabs ahold of the younger's hips keeping him in place.