~12~ Help

_Recap_

The fireworks seem to be going off a lot closer than I initially thought they were and the noise is starting to become quite loud. I think nothing of it, since fireworks are naturally loud, but I see Bakugou start to shake and he huddles up into a ball-like position with his head in his knees and his hands over his ears. He's not looking up, and I'm guessing he doesn't have the volume of his hearing aids up

For some reason, his position and actions seem eerily familiar. Like I've seen it before...

Holy shit, Bakugou's having a panic attack.

________________________________________

Bakugou POV

Why the fuck are there fireworks!? Of all days why did someone have to set them off today, on the one night where I'm not at home?

I can feel my heartbeat speeding up and my breaths turn short and harsh. I feel like there's not enough oxygen in my lungs. I jump as I hear another loud ass bang and I immediately turn off my hearing aids. It's too late though. I'm already back to that day.

The moment I realise what's going on I jump in front of the crowd. That was my main mistake. The bomb goes off and I'm blown backwards and I black out once I hit the ground

My mind goes back to the present when I feel something on my arm. It's a tight grip and I try to shake it off but it doesn't go away. I try again but the grip persists. My breathing quickens even more and I feel myself get dizzy from the lack of proper oxygen. I try to steady my breathing but it doesn't work, and the grip isn't helping me at all. It's just making me feel worse and trapped.

I start seeing black spots and I feel my body sway. I know I'm going to black out really soon if I don't start to breathe properly. Come on Katsuki, just fucking breathe. My vision goes out even more and just before I hit the ground, I feel arms wrap around me and I black out.