Preface

Hello Reader!

I know you hate these pages with nothing to do with the story and usually just skip through to the actually start of the book. If that's what you're going to do, I cannot stop you, but I must write this page just the same. 

This is a fanfiction-type book. For some reason, calling the book I'm writing fanfic turns me away from writing it. Why? Well, even thought the characters have the names of the members of 5sos, I do not know them personally in real life, and this is a fictional story. I don't own the real Ashton Irwin, Micheal Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, or Five Seconds of Summer. Therefore, the people in this book may share a name and looks with the real members of 5sos, but there will be differences. I'm rambling now so I'll get on with things. 

This is my story, so please do not copy or steal it. These are my ideas, and I'd prefer to get credit for them. If you would like to read this in a different language, I'm sorry, but at this point I'm not allowing for others to copy this book and post it elsewhere in a different language, however if there are many request for a specific language, I will figure something out. 

Picture on cover is not mine.

All rights reserved © ItsAPhase

Enjoy! 

~Dottie Xx

PS: If you were a reader before, I'm revamping so I highly suggest re-reading!