Chapter 3

Even though Liu Yong was fond of the little snake it didn't mean he trusted Zhou RenShu. But he had no cultivating elixir on him since he had reached a level where he could stop dual cultivating, he never felt the need to buy any. However he didn't want to allow Zhou RenShu to change back into his human form in case he tried to escape and inform Wu Yun about his whereabouts.

Zhou RenShu rolled around in Liu Yong's hands weakly, he hadn't felt this kind of warmth in a long time, even when Liu Yong had run his body under the warm water from the shower the warmth only lasted a few minutes before it left him feeling chilled. Liu Yong was busy thinking of a way to cultivate Zhou RenShu when the familiar sweet floral scent crept into the room. Zhou RenShu was so happy to feel warm that he unknowingly released some pheromone, realising his mistake he shrunk back and avoided Liu Yong's gaze.

The scent was only faint and apart from feeling warm Liu Yong had no other reaction, seeing that Liu Yong wasn't trying to choke him, Zhou RenShu relaxed back into the warm hands. Even though he was feeling warm both people knew that once Zhou RenShu was placed back in his case the warmth would disappear.

Zhou RenShu continued to roll around then made his way to Liu Yong's wrists in hopes of accidently falling into the strong lap beneath him. Liu Yong could easily see through the silly snake's plan but he made no move to stop the action from being made.

Whenever Liu Yong was inside the hotel he only wore underwear, not leaving a lot of surprise as to what he was hiding inside since he couldn't hide what he was packing. Size however didn't mean anything to Zhou RenShu, if it had strong Yang energy then even a micro penis was good. Seeing that Zhou RenShu was too timid to make the last leap, Liu Yong directly placed the yellow snake on top of his underwear then leaned back into the chair, leaving the small serpent to play by himself.

Zhou RenShu hissed out with happiness, with it came another release of pheromone this time it had an effect on Liu Yong, the venom had directly sprayed onto Liu Yong's soft monster causing that single area to become heated, Zhou RenShu watched in awe as it grew right underneath him. Now that Liu Yong was erect he would be able to cultivate enough to regulate his temperature, however Zhou RenShu became greedy after smelling Liu Yong's musk.

Retracting his fangs Zhou RenShu slithered his way into Liu Yong's tight underwear, before he could fully wrap around the thick meat, Liu Yong reached in and pulled him out. Holding him in front of his cold face. "Did I say you could play with that?"

With a firm hold, Liu Yong held Zhou RenShu right above his erect shaft. His other hand reached down and slowly started stroking it acting like he was teasing both himself and the annoyed snake. Zhou RenShu wriggled around trying to get closer to the object beneath him but Liu Yong's grip was too much. Taking his teasing to the next level Liu Yong Lowered his hand holding Zhou RenShu down, the strong musk filling Zhou RenShu's head again making him dizzy, for the third time the dazed Zhou RenShu released another spray of venom, landing directly on Liu Yong's bare member.

Feeling slightly dazed himself, Liu Yong placed Zhou RenShu down onto his leaking shaft. In a husky voice he spoke out. "Just cultivate however you want."

Zhou RenShu didn't hear Liu Yong as he wrapped his entire body around the length of the warm cock beneath him, light hisses sounded in the room while the cultivation started. Every now and then Liu Yong would groan out, both the sweet floral scent from Zhou RenShu and the dark musky scent of Liu Yong mixed together intoxicating the two. Zhou RenShu felt drunk as he moved his head closed to Liu Yong's own snake eye.

Since his fangs were already retracted into his gums he didn't worry as he dislocated his jaw and suckled onto the thick head, sucking more of Liu Yong's Yang energy, it was as if he hadn't cultivated in months, which was true.