Chapter 27

"Eh, Liu Yong didn't tell you? Once you had been taken away to be looked after by doctors, Liu Yong collapsed. If a nurse hadn't been close by and given him cultivation treatment immediately, he would have died. The doctors said he had given all of his cultivation to you. In the end his sacrifice is what kept you alive."

The trembling in Zhou RenShu's hands spread to the rest of his body as Officer Yu became worried. Zhou RenShu imagined the same pale and gaunt face of Liu Yong he had seen on the night he was brought back to the living. Liu Yong looked as if he would drop dead at any moment. Seeing the love of his life like this scared Zhou RenShu to the bone. Officer Yu finally noticed the pale complexion on Zhou RenShu's face. "RenShu, did you really not know?"

"Know what?" Liu Yong walked in after he had ordered lunch. Zhou RenShu had his back facing him so he couldn't see the scared look in the small boy's eyes. Officer Yu took a few steps away as he didn't want to be blamed for Zhou RenShu's poor appearance. Liu Yong quickly turned Zhou RenShu around to face him, his eyes turning dark as he glared at Officer Yu. "What did you do to him?"

"I-I didn't do anything, I was only apologizing for my stupidity all those months ago." Zhou RenShu anxiously groped and squeezed all over Liu Yong's body, the two men glaring at each other stopped and looked at the small boy. Zhou RenShu slid his hands up while squeezing handfuls of muscles until he got to Liu Yong's face. "Why didn't you tell me? You looked after me everyday without resting, but you needed to be taken care of too."

"I'm all better now. I was fully recovered by the time you woke up." Liu Yong removed the hands that were pinching his face, rubbing small circles over the small palms. Officer Yu chirped in too. "You don't need to worry about Liu Yong, everyone at the precinct donated some of their cultivation for him, not only that but the officers also donated some to help create a pill to help hide a demon's animal identity."

All of the information was too much for Zhou RenShu and he couldn't keep up, Liu Yong hadn't told him about his time in hospital, leaving him worried but now he was also being told about a magic pill which he didn't understand as to how it worked. "I hadn't told him about that either."

"Oh, you guys should talk more." Liu Yong glared at Officer Yu until the man took his leave. I thought we were having lunch first! With no more witnesses Liu Yong kissed Zhou RenShu but it was short lived as he pulled away with a curious face. "Wha-"

Zhou RenShu couldn't speak as a thick tongue was shoved in his mouth, rubbing itself all over his cheeks and soft palate. Once Liu Yong pulled back Zhou RenShu was still in a daze. "Your scent is gone."

"It is?" Zhou RenShu poked and prodded the tender skin in his mouth before sniffing his wet finger, it didn't smell like anything. Both men were left standing in the room confused. Liu Yong looked off into space a little confused. "I wonder why?"

"What was Officer Yu talking about? Why didn't you tell me about your time in hospital and what are those pills he was talking about?"

Liu Yong brought Zhou RenShu to the sofa so he could explain everything. "You really don't have to worry about me being in hospital, I only needed to rest and have cultivation infusions for a few days. By the end of one week I was fully healed and back to normal."

Zhou RenShu continued his groping to make sure the firm muscles and tanned skin were the same as he always remembered, once he was sure there were no faults in Liu Yong's body he decided to rest his hands on Liu Yong's thighs. "Tell me about the pills, I remember Officer Yu asking me about how you were able to hide my snake identity, I thought that was done because of the seal and necklace."

"I thought so too. However after meeting with Wu Yun I found that it was actually done through the giving of my cultivation. Just like how the life essence of a demon can prolong a cultivator's life, the life essence of a cultivator can protect a demon."