Chapter 13

Once those words came out of his mouth, some memories of us together immediately flashed inside my head. The way he carries my bag, our so called dates, his songs, the way he text and calls me, and more. He... He was courting me all along....

"Aria, mahal kita." He sincerely said.

I looked at him, and grabbed the two sides of his face and kissed him. I could feel that he is shocked from what I did but, oh well.

He cupped my face, to deepen our kiss. He playfully bit my lower lip, and he entered his tongue inside my mouth like an expert.

Siguro ganito rin siya makipag-halikan sa mga ex niya noon, ano?

When we stopped kissing each other, we were both panting heavily.

"I love you." I whispered.

"So tayo na ba?" He asked, which made me think.

"Ikaw? Gusto mo ba?" I asked him.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Okay." I simply said.

"Huh? Anong okay?" He asked.

"Okay!" I repeated. "Okay, tayo na!"

"R-really?" He stuttered.

"Yes. I want a relationship, with you." I smiled.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I love you, too."

The next day, I woke up early dahil may game si Aura ng badminton today. Manonood kami ng squad, then tomorrow is basketball and volleyball, then the rest. Minove sa thursday ang battle of the bands namin, so we could do the awarding on friday. And, maaga ang uwian.

Kakalabas lang ni Aura galing sa shower, at agad akong napatingin sa mga pasa niya sa braso. I walked up close to her, and held her arm.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What. Is. This?" Mariin kong sabi.

There were a lot, there were one... two... three... four... FOUR!

"O-oh... That, uhhh... Faith and I were just playing then bigla kaming nagka-sakitan, but it's okay. We were just having fun." She chuckled.

I just nodded, and let go of her arm. She walked away, she thought I would buy that excuse huh? I'm her sister, TWIN sister to be exact. And I know... I know, that something is wrong, she just won't tell me.

Since I'm done getting ready, I ran down the stairs, so I could sit down on the sofa. I was waiting for Aura to come down, when someone suddenly texted me. I checked it, and saw Lev's name.