Chapter 14

The next morning, I woke up early, even though the battle of the bands would start at 5 pm. I wanted to check on Aura to make sure that everything is okay. I don't want my sister to hide feelings, because I'm her twin. And whatever happens I'll be here for her.

"Debs?" I knocked on the door.

No one answered. 

"Aura are you still sleeping?" I knocked on the door again.

"Baka naman tulog pa." Sambit ni Dash na pababa ng hagdan.

"She would be awake now." I said.

"Ano bang nangyayari?" He asked me.

"I don't know, Dash... I don't know." Mahinang sabi ko.

Dash walked closer to me, and gave me a tight hug. A hug that's telling me everything's gonna be alright.

After that, he went downstairs while I kept knocking here in the guest room. And finally, she opened the door.

My eyes widened, and my lips parted in shock. I... I've never seen her like this. She's wearing a sweatshirt, and a pair of sweatpants. Her eyes, looked like she just kept crying all night. She... Looks... Tired.

"Debs..." I called.

She just walked closer, and hugged me. She hugged me so tight, it's like telling me that she can't do it anymore. Her hug is like telling me that, her life is ruined. She dug her face on my neck, and started crying.

"Aura..." I called while brushing her back.

Biglang umakyat si Dash at gulat na nakatingin sa amin, he walked closer and tapped her sister's back.

"Ate." Dash called. 

Umangat ang tingin ni Aura kay Dash, at niyakap ni Dash ang kapatid niya. We don't know, and we're confused of what she's acting lately. It's also my first time seeing Dash being like this to my twin. Because they always seem to fight and not get along.

But I remembered, that we are siblings. That it's normal to pick fights, not get along, but even though we do that. We always remember to support, and comfort each other.

Because in the end of the day, only the three of us are a team. We are the one who would need to be there for each other.

"What happened?" I asked, we're now sitting here inside the guest room. Even Dashiell is here.

"No, don't worry about me." She gave us a smile, but a forced one.

"Aura, you wouldn't cry at our shoulders for no reason." I said in a serious tone.

"Oo nga, Ate. Sabihin mo nalang kasi, please?" Dash said.

"Wala nga, sige na. Okay lang ako, alright?" She gave us a smile.

Dash and I sighed, a sign of defeat. Hindi na namin siya kayang pilitin pa, kasi baka hindi naman talaga niya sasabihin. And maybe it's a sensitive topic for her, so we didn't mind to ask anymore.

Pumasok na si Dashiell sa school, at ako naman ay nandito lang sa sofa nanonood ng netflix. I asked the helpers to give Aura food, and bring it to the guest room since Aura didn't want to go down.

I looked on my phone, when I felt it vibrate. I opened it and saw a text from Lev.