Chapter 15

I forced my twin to go the battle of the bands, God knows how much it was hard for me to force her. But luckily, she agreed to go with me.

Now we arrived at school, and went directly to the covered court. Bigla nalang pumasok sa isip ko kung saan kami mag-school for college.

"Debs, where do you want to study for college?" I asked.

"Ateneo, where mommy and daddy used to study back then." She giggled.

Right, dad told us that when we reach college, we'll study in Ateneo. My mom and dad used to graduate there when they were college.

"Oh, okay." I chuckled.

Then again, silence covered us. Nag-ingay nalang kami ulit, nang makita ang squad na nakaupo sa bleachers. We ran to them, and gave them a tight hug. Aura was smiling, but I know she's just faking what she's feeling.

"Excited na akong mag-present ang band nila Lev!!" Sabi ni Nicole. "I can't wait to see my Fafi Chase!"

"I want to see my baby Ridge!" Thea shouted.

"I'm on Hayden!" Faith shouted, and raised her finger.

"Basta ako, boyfriend ko lang." I smirked.

"Edi ikaw na may lovelife, girl!" Pabirong umirap si Nicole.

"Eh, ikaw Debs? Sino sa 'yo?" Faith asked her bestfriend.

"Wala siya dito, at saka baka magselos boyfriend ko." She giggled, and the whole squad turned to her.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Sabay sabay nilang sigaw, kaya napatawa kami ng kambal ko.

"Yeah, it was our friend since we were kids. But... Unfortunately, our friend had a crush on my twin sister right here." I chuckled, and pulled Aura.

"Damn, ganda!" Syl teased.

"Haba ng hair natin girl, ah!" Pang-aasar ni Nicole.

"Ano ba, ako lang naman 'to!" Aura laughed, and playfully flipped her hair.

"Girls, ayan na!!" Faith shouted, when the host went outside the backstage.

"Are you guys ready?!!" Sigaw nung host.

"WOOOOHHH!!"

"BABY LEV LABAS KA NA DIYAAAANNN!!"

"ADAAAAMMM!!"

Sari-saring mga sigawan ang naririnig ko, but I'm just waiting here for Lev. Dito kami nakaupo sa bleachers sa gilid, dahil mas perfect ang view dito kesa sa makipag-siksikan kami sa dami ng estudyante dito.