Chapter 18

The next day, was just a normal day. Nag-stay lang kami sa hotel mostly to rest. Mom and dad booked two rooms. A room for me and Aura, and a room for the three of them.

It's 4 pm, when I received a text from Lev.

Babe:

Family dinner. 8 pm, I'll pick you up.

After reading that message, my heart began to race. I started feeling nervous, and I started overthinking again. I don't know what to expect!

"Nalimutan mo na bang huminga?" I almost jumped when I heard my twin's voice, after she went out of the shower.

"Gaga ka! You fucking startled me!" I said, and held my chest.

She smirked, and walked closer to me. Sumilip siya sa phone ko, and the side of her lips rose up more.

"Ahhh family dinner, good luck." She chuckled.

"Shut up." I said, and walked inside the bathroom.

I took a 30 minute shower, and went outside. I wore a yellow polo and tied it up, and a white skirt to go underneath. I also wore my brown sandals, and tied my hair in a bun. I left two strands of hair in front of my face as well.

Before I go, I put on face powder, blush, and lip tint. I didn't go on with a really fancy makeup, because we're just going to have dinner. Nothing special.

I grabbed my bag, and looked at my phone when Lev texted me again.

Babe:

I'm here now. I'll wait for you.

I put my phone inside my bag, and went to the door.

"Hey! Aalis ka na?" Tanong ni Aura.

"What do you think?" I arched a brow.

"Sungit," she chuckled. "Good luck!"

"Sira. Ingat ka dito." I smiled, and went outside.

I knocked on the door on our right side, so I could tell mom and dad.

"Oh, saan punta mo?" Dash asked when he opened the door.

"Anak, saan ka?" Tanong naman ni mommy.

"I'm going out for dinner with Lev, mom." I said.

"Ah, okay. Be here before 12!" Sigaw ni mommy, dahil nanonood ata sila ng tv.

"Yes, mom. Ingat kayo." I smiled.

"Bye Ate!" Sabi naman ni Dash, at akmang isasara na ang pinto, ngunit hinarang ko ang kamay ko kaya binuksan niya.

"What?" He asked.

"Adley, take care of our sister. Make sure she won't hurt her self again, okay?" Bilin ko.

"Yes, Ate. Ingat ka." He smiled, and closed the door.

I walked away, and went to the elevator. I pressed the lobby, and when I got out, I saw Lev on the couch waiting for me.

"Babe!" I called to get his attention.

"Hello, baby." He stood up, and kissed my cheek when I got closer.

"Let's go?" Aya ko.