Chapter 36

Today is Lev's basketball game. 3 pm ang usapan nila, because Lev was tired from the concert last night. Pero kahit napagod siya doon, we still made love! And worse, sa car pa! It was so uncomfortable!

It's already 12 pm, and he is still sleeping. He was too tired, but I have to wake him up, and eat lunch so he could go to the basketball game.

"Babe it's time to wake up," I said while shaking his shoulders lightly.

"Mmm," he moaned and turned to the side.

I put my hand on my forehead, as I tried to wake him up again.

"Love, gumising ka! You have a game, and you still haven't had breakfast and lunch yet!" I yelled.

Nang hindi siya bumangon, I smirked as I planned something to get him up and going.

I crawled to him, and hugged him from the back while kissing his neck, that way, he would wake up because of my kisses.

I heard him groan, and my eyes widened when he suddenly turned to me, and ravished my lips. My lips parted, and he slid his tongue inside my mouth and swirling it as he was tasting every single inch of me.

I left out a soft moan, when his kisses went to my neck. Nibbling and sucking my sensitive part.

Damn, I feel like he's gonna give me a hickey.

"L-Lev, bumangon... K-ka na," nauutal kong sabi.

He stopped kissing, and looked at me with an amused smile on his face. Seriously what's so amusing?

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked and raised my brow.

"You just look so cute. Why did you plan to wake me up, like that huh?" He smirked.

"U-ummm..." I looked away, not knowing what to say.

"Umm, what?" He asked still smirking.

"It's just... You couldn't wake up! But you have to, because you have a basketball game, and you haven't eaten anything yet!" I said.

He chuckled and held my face, to pull me close. He planted a soft kiss on my lips, before letting go. And staring into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful."

I felt my face turn red, before I could even say anything. He stood up, wearing his boxers and went out the bedroom. I sighed and shook my head, before standing up and followed him outside.

I saw him standing by the cupboard, while making coffee. I smiled, at parang may sariling buhay ang aking mga paa, na bigla nalang itong naglakad patungo sa direksyon niya at niyakap.