Don't Be Afraid to Catch Feelings

Izuku Midoriya

 Shoto Todoroki. He is everything to me, and I don't know why I fell for him during the Sports Festival.

 All it took was  a peek through his rough exterior. He softened then and there, and ever since, I can't get enough of him. His shy smile, his cool demeanor, the way he pushes his hair behind his ear when he's nervous. Everything about him makes me feel...

pink.

I don't know how else to describe it.

Today was just like any other when it happened. I was outside, practicing new moves based on things I had observed from Tenya, I heard Bakugou roar. This is a normal thing that I've grown accustomed to, and it was fine until

BOOM.

 I immediately hit the ground and my heart was beating out of my chest. 

Damn it, Izuku! Get yourself together! It was just a small one, nothing to get worked up about. Get out of your head!

Just as suddenly, Shoto was right in front of me, using his ice quirk to lower my body temperature to a comfortable level. I didn't realize I was whimpering until he hit me with the chilly blast. He rubbed my back in small circles, just like he always did, ever since the panic attacks started. It's part of the reason Bakugou has been keeping his distance and trying not to use his quirk around me.

"Midoriya, it's ok. You are ok." he whispered in my ear. The little things he does for me, like this have been having....more of an affect on me lately, to the point where I'm practically burning up from the inside. The tender look of concern in his face was enough to make me speechless, but on top of that, he was shirtless. And beads glittering of water were clinging to his hair and chest.

Damn Todoroki's ripped. 

 And all of a sudden, blood came gushing from my nose. I rolled over to avoid bleeding all over Todoroki.

"Shit!" I cried as I threw my hands over my nose. Apparently, that can actually happen, not just in the animes. Then, I heard laughter. Uraraka squatted next to me and then said:

"Damn Deku, did Shoto's hot bod give you a nose bleed?" I clapped my hand over her mouth, thoroughly embarrassed, she then chuckled somemore and dug tissues out of her pocket, and put them against my nose. As I took the tissue, Uraraka got up, helped me sit up, and ushered everyone away, saying "He's fine" repeatedly to the straglers. The last to leave was Todoroki, and he looked confused before he left. When he finally got up and walked away, all I could notice was his Calvin Klein waistband and how his grey joggers clung to his hips, and -

"You've got it bad, huh?" Uraraka smiled as she plopped down next to me on the grass. Sometimes I hate how she can always tell what I'm thinking. I think it's because she used to have a crush on me, before she noticed the way I look at Shoto and asked me point blank if I was gay, and was into Todoroki. She quickly accepted me and became my bestie. Now were are hardly apart.

"Ochaco, you know I do. You knew before I did."

Shoto Todoroki

"Damn Deku, did Shoto's hot bod give you a nose bleed?"

Ever since Uraraka said it, I can't get it out of my head.

Impossible. He can't LIKE me.  He would never want me. We're just friends. He would never like me that way.

 I'm too damaged.

I fell for Izuku Midoriya after 6 words during the Sports Festival. He could have won. If he had continued to fight me while I used only my ice quirk, and he didn't bother to help me let go of my anger toward myself for having my father's quirk , he could've gone so much farther.  Instead he encouraged me to ascend to my full potential, and I've been obsessed  with him ever since.