The Ultimate Morale Booster

Shoto Todoroki

A game? Bakugou and I both looked at Izu dumbfounded.

"...Why?" I asked, getting up and rolling up the large sleeping bag I got from my room last night. Izu looked at me like I was stupid, then sighed and spoke again.

"Morale booster? Nothing else to do? Stay away from classmates to accelerate and deepen guilt?" He said while climbing onto Bakugou's bed, and sitting cross-legged. He looked back at me as I stuffed the sleeping bag into its case.

"Climb up babe," he said. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to Izu. As soon as I sat down, he dropped his head on my shoulder. Cute.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever, the ultimate morale booster!" he announced, nudging me and flicking Bakugou.

"Okay, but why have you been so... confident to cuss at me and hit me?" Bakugou asked while touching his nose where he'd just been flicked. I was busy stifling a laugh. 

"Because Kacchan, I've decided that being too nice to you is unnecessary. I don't think idolizing you is the path to a friendship between equals." He responded while smiling. Bakugou rolled his eyes and a flash of a smirk crossed his face. "Hands up guys!" Izu raised both hands and we followed suit.

"So! I'll go first! Never have I ever... peed my pants at summer camp!" Izu said, clearly targeting Bakugou. Bakugou's eyes widened as he lowered his finger. I was busy struggling to contain my laughter.

"You bitch!" Bakugou yelled. "It was one fucking time!" He was now poking Izu's shoulder with every syllable. 

"Ow! Calm down! Kacchan, we were five!" He giggled, and buoyant, beautiful sound that I would never get enough of. As I gained control over my laughter, I spoke up. 

"Nev- never have I ever... been to a party," I wheezed, still struggling to breathe. They both reluctantly put down a finger and looked at me funny.

"You've never been to a fucking party? Damn." sneered Bakugou.

"Yeah, Endeavors a warden, I'm hardly ever allowed out. Now, at least, I'm only home on weekends." I sighed, not really conscious of what I was saying. Izu looked at me with wide eyes and said:

"Why do you call him Endeavor and not Dad?" At 'Dad' I flinched slightly but quickly recovered.

"Eh, I just don't like him. Anyway, your turn Bakugou!" I waved off the comment and swiftly changed the subject.

"...Ok, never have I ever... sang in front of people," he said and as Izu and I lowered a finger each, Izu cried out.

"Uggh, but you can siiiiing, I know you can! It's not my fault that you didn't sing a karaoke!" he moaned while nudging Bakugou. He's just so cute, all the time. I sighed, and the attention was brought back to the game at hand.

"Whatever Deku! It's your fucking turn!"

❤❤❤

Izuku Midoriya

After multiple rounds of Never Have I Ever, Candyland, Trouble, The Game of life, and Twister, Shoto was the ultimate winner of the day. By this point, we had exhausted almost all the snacks in the duffel, and we were hungry for some real food. So, I grabbed each of their wrists and dragged them down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Kacchan, can you make some real food, please? We've been eating snacks all day, and I kinda want curry tonight." I said, facing Kacchan and using my puppy dog eyes on him. He rolled his eyes with a slight smirk on his face.

"Deku, you idiot! Your puppy eyes won't work on me, they never have," he said, then sighed and turned to the fridge. "But, alright." He opened the fridge and grabbed some chicken, vegetables, and coconut cream. At the same time Shoto was also moving towards the cabinets, grabbing the spices Bakugou specified as well as baking ingredients.

"I thought we could make a cake. Not a huge one, just a cake that the three of us could share? I could make it. Believe it or not, I'm good at cooking and baking," He said quietly, as if he was waiting for our conformation.

"Yeah! Let's do it!"