PART 26

They entered the mall jass told them. It was one of the most famous malls of mumbai. Girls were eager to shop first so they all went towards girl's section. As they entered the girl's section, they completely forgot the boys and started checking dresses and boys felt being ignored, but couldn't do anything and they set on the sofas at the corner and got busy with their mobiles. Girls were at different corners choosing dresses according to their tastes. Shehnaaz got a call on her mobile. It was again an unknown number but was not the same she received yesterday. She was busy in selecting the dress so cut the call but her mobile again started ringing so she thought to pick it up. There was so much noise inside so she went out and received the call.....

sana- hello......

p-............

sana- hello.....who is this....if u don't wanna speak than why did u call.....(irritated)

p............

sana- arre speak up na..

p............

irritated shehnaaz cut the call and was about to go when a little kid hold her hand from behind.....she turned around and looked at him.....the kid was so adorable that he brought a smile on her face..........she bend down and kissed his cheek......

sana- baby.....who r u?( asked in a loving voice)

kid- di....there is a girl who told me to call you......she is waiting for you there......(said pointing towards the end of the hall)

sana was confused- kon girl baby.......who r u talking about.........

kid- di I don't know her.......she just told me to call u......now m going bye....... and the kid ran away......sana got up and went towards the area the kid pointed towards.........she reached there but couldn't find any girl looking for her......but she felt like someone is looking at her.....she turned around but there was no one........she was trying to find the girl when someone kept a hand on her shoulder from behind......she got scared and turned around instantly jerking the hand from her shoulder but soon relief took over her scared face seeing sidharth....... sidharth looked at her scared face and asked her...

sid hold her hand and asked in a soft voice- shehnaaz..what happened....why r u so scared?

sana- no i thought.....pta ni kon hai......(relieved)

sid- ohh....okk.....but what r u doing here...i was looking for u inside but u were not there so i came out to look for u.......

sana- yeah vo actually.......a kid came to me and said that some girl was looking for me here.....so i came here to check that who is she.....but i couldn't find her.......

sidharth got little worried listening her.......he was already not feeling good from last two days.. was looking everything with suspicion....and the thing shehnaaz told him....he found it weird as she don't know anyone in Mumbai so who was calling her here......

sid hold her from her shoulders lovingly - shehnaan.....tumhe aise hi koi bhi bulayega tum chali jaogi......baby this is not ur Chandigarh.....this is Mumbai......tum yahan aise hi kisi pe trust nhi kar skti.......aur if that girl wanted to meet u than why didn't she come to u instead of sending that kid to call u........u understanding na what m trying to say.......(he tried to make her understand in a loving manner....so that she wouldn't get scared)

Hearing him shehnaaz got scared and looked at him with her innocent eyes......he understood she got scared........and cupped her baby face in his big palms......

sid said softly - baby.... it's nothing to worry.... it's just that aise trust ni krna kisi pe bhi....okay....

sana just nodded like baby looking at him innocently.......he couldn't control himself seeing her baby innocent face and kissed her cheek making her blush......

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें