PART 76

"Sidharth aaj jo bhi kuchh hua uske baad mere man m ek dar baith gya hai" said shehnaaz as she kept her face on his chest taking a deep breath.

"Bol na baby, kya dar hai tujhe" said sidharth rubbing her back lightly. Keeping her hand on his face she looked deep into his eyes.

"Sidharth vo kuchh ghanton ne mujhe ek baat ka ehsaas krva diya hai k life ka kuchh bharosa nhi. Kuchh pta nhi kab kya ho jaye. Humari zindagi kitni der ki hai ye hume nhi pta..." said shehnaaz but was interrupted by a restless sidharth.

"Shehnaaz kya bol rhi hai. Aisi baatein kyun kar rhi hai baby" said sidharth restlessly. His arms wrapped around her waist tightly pulling her into himself as much as he could. He didn't like what she was saying. It was something which was developing an unknown fear inside him. He didn't want her to continue further but she wanted to share what was she feeling.

"Sidharth please, mere man mai jo bhi hai, mai batana chahti hoon" said shehnaaz kissing his chest making him take a deep breath. He didn't say anything and she took it as a sign to continue.

" Sidharth hume nhi pta k humari zindagi mai aage kya hoga. Hume nhi pta k humare future mai kya likha hai. Tumhe pta hai jab mai uss kamre mai band thi na jab mai bilkul akeli thi vahan to mere man m ye khayal aane lge the k agar mai tumse dubara kabhi mil hi nhi payi. Mujhe pta tha tum mujhe dhoondh loge. mujhe kuchh nhi hone doge lekin phir bhi kismat kab dhokha de jaye kise pta. uss time mere man mai yahi tha k agar aaj mujhe kuchh ho gya to m tumhe kabhi dekh nhi paungi, kabhi tumse mil nhi paungi, kabhi bhi aise tumhare paas, tumhari baahon mai...." she felt difficult to breath as a loud sob left her mouth making sidharth tightening his hold over her. He never realised that his eyes were moist. Moist enough to let tears flow down them but he kept a good hold on himself seeing her getting too emotional. He just kept rubbing her back.

"Kabhi zindagi main ye nhi socha tha k agar mujhe kuchh ho gya kabhi to kya hoga lekin abhi sochti hoon na to dar lagta hai kyunki phir tumse door jana padega aur vo mai nhi chahti sidharth aur tumhe kuchh.....m soch bhi nhi skti " said shehnaaz. Her voice was becoming heavy making sidharth to bite his lips to control himself. Her every word was making his heart ache. He just couldn't imagine his life without her. He couldn't even think. Never..

" Humari saansein kitni der chalengi ye kisi ko nhi pta hota sidharth. vo to sirf waheguru g ko hi pta hai lekin m apni har ek saans tumhare sath lena chahti hoon sidharth. pta nhi kab kya ho jaye. Isiliye mujhe ab bas tumhare sath rehna hai humesha, tumhare paas, tumhari baahon. Tumse ek pal k liye bhi door nhi rehna ab mujhe...nhi rehna hai sidharth" saying she digged her face completely into his chest breathing heavily as her tears kept flowing making his shirt wet.

Sidharth was holding her into himself as tightly as he could. Her each word filled his heart with a weird restlessness. She was true. We don't know what future holds for us. Sometimes so many things happens in our life which we could never think, which never wanted or which we just couldn't digest but we even couldn't do anything to stop those things. Some things we just can't control and that's the ultimate truth.

He just couldn't even think of her being away from him. He couldn't imagine his life without her. She had become an inseparable part of his life which he couldn't live without. She had his heart. He couldn't think anything happening to his heart, his life. He just didn't want even to think but those thoughts had made their way in his mind just like her. Remembering today's incident he felt a fear erupting inside him. A fear of loosing his life. What if he would have never been able to find her, to get her back ? What would have he done? He just couldn't even think.

"Naaz kyun aisi baatein kar rhi hai baby. kuchh nhi hoga. Aisa kuchh nhi hoga suna tune" said sidharth a little loud but the helplessness in his voice could be easily felt by his naaz.

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें