PART 58

All eyes turned towards the source of voice and there holding a teddy in her baby hand, noor was standing rubbing her eyes with the other hand. Shehnaaz looked at her and her eyes got filled seeing the bundle of joy who unknowingly helped shehnaaz a lot in her worst time. Shehnaaz instantly kneeled down on the floor and spreading her arms she gestured her to come in her embrace.

(Imagine this cute little baby as noor🖕)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine this cute little baby as noor🖕)

Noor ran towards shehnaaz and wrapped her baby arms around her neck. Shehnaaz also pulled her in her embrace completely. She couldn't control her tears seeing noor. She was continuously rubbing noor's back and was kissing her hair continuously whereas noor was snuggling more and more into her. Sidharth was standing behind them astonished at the sight. It was just beyond beautiful. His baby girl was holding a baby in her arms. His heart skipped a beat seeing shehnaaz with a baby. He just imagined their future looking at them and that just increased his heart beats. He was just looking at them with a bright smile.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and looked at noor. Noor was having tears in her eyes too. Shehnaaz quickly wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks again and again. Noor also wiped shehnaaz's tears with her baby fingers and kissed naaz's cheek bringing an amusing smile on sidharth's face.

Sanu mujhe chod k kyun chli gyi thi. m bhut gussa hoon tujhse said noor making an angry cute pout. Sidharth was admiring this cute little child and a chuckle escaped his mouth seeing her complaining to his baby making a cute pout.

M sorry baby. Bhut zroori kaam tha. nhi to m kabhi nhi jaati tujhe chhod k. Janti hai na meri noor spoke shehnaaz lovingly kissing her forehead. Noor was still in her embrace with her pout.

Lekin m abhi bhi gussa hoon sanu. Tujhe pta hai m kitna royi thi jab tu chli gyi thi. Shehnaaz instantly pulled her close in her embrace. She had to go that day and she knew noor would be definitely crying not finding her but she couldn't do anything.

M really sorry baby. M bhi nhi jana chahti thi tujhe chhod kar lekin kaam tha na baby said shehnaaz lovingly. Noor was still showing her fake anger to shehnaaz.

Achha m abhi apni baby ka gussa door krdungi said shehnaaz seeing her angry pout. She gestured sidharth to come forward and that was when noor noticed him. She was looking at him curiously. Sidharth came forward and kneeled down on the floor beside shehnaaz.

Noor ye sidharth hai said shehnaaz gesturing towards sidharth. Noor had heard so many times about sidharth from shehnaaz. She had seen sidharth's pictures in her mobile so Shehnaaz had told her that sidharth was her best friend as noor was too small to understand love and relationships.

Achha to aap sanu k best friend ho asked noor looking at him curiously. Sidharth looked at shehnaaz and she just blinked her eyes assuring him. He smiled and spoke- haan m aapki sanu ka best friend hoon. lekin aap chaho to m aapka bhi friend ban skta hoon said sidharth. Noor looked at him making cute pout.

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें