PART 55

Sidharth and shehnaaz were sitting on the sofa having their tea. They were sitting in silence but there was complete comfort. Sidharth had wrapped one arm around her shoulder keeping her close to himself. Shehnaaz was drinking tea when she noticed her mobile on the table. She took it and opening the mobile the first thing she noticed was date. Seeing the date, she got surprised and then then an excitement took over her surprised expressions and she quickly got up keeping the cup on the table. Sidharth looked at her in confusion and before he could ask her anything she herself spoke quickly.

Sidharth hume shopping jana hai. jaldi se ready ho jao....said shehnaaz being excited like a kid. sidharth looked at her surprised as what made her so excited and not able to control he asked her...

kya hua shehnaaz...why so excited suddenly? kya baat hai? tell me....asked sidharth being curious.

sidharth abhi nhi....first come with me...jldi se ready ho jao....baaki sab m baad m bataungi....saying so she hold his hand pulling him up with herself which he willingly did. Without asking anything else he just followed her to the bedroom. Shehnaaz opened the wardrobe and passed him akem's cloth and he went to the washroom taking the clothes from her. After few minutes he came out wearing a hood with black jeans.

 After few minutes he came out wearing a hood with black jeans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was looking super hot and handsome. Shehnaaz couldn't take her eyes off him and was continuously staring him which was noticed by sidharth. He smiled looking at his baby completely lost in him and went towards her. She was standing still lost in him. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ear- I m all yours baby and saying so he kissed her earlobe sending shivers in her whole body. She looked into his eyes and seeing him looking at her intensely she just moved her eyes lashes down. His intense gaze had always such effect on her that she just couldn't look at him feeling extremely shy. Her cheeks were turned red when she realised that she was staring him completely lost in him and he had noticed her and she just ran towards washroom taking the clothes and didn't dare to look at him. Sidharth was standing there smiling at her. For him, she was the cutest girl of the world and every time seeing her cuteness he was falling more and more in her love. Few minutes later shehnaaz came out wearing a loose white sweater with jeans looking beautiful...

 Few minutes later shehnaaz came out wearing a loose white sweater with jeans looking beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें