PART 46

The next two days were very difficult for shehnaaz as she was again experiencing the same loneliness, the same pain in her heart which she felt last three years. But now she decided not to ignore her family, her friends. They all were worried for her in last years. They all wanted her back in her home so now when she came back to them, she didn't want to ignore them again, she didn't want to hurt them more. Even she was hurt, she was in pain with sidharth's behaviour, she wasn't at peace as she wanted sidharth to be there close to her, she wanted to be in his arms to get her sukoon but she plastered a smile on her face to show her family that she was fine and spent those two days with them. She tried her best to give her complete time to them. She couldn't hurt them anymore as they already waited for her for so long to be back to them. Everyone was missing sidharth as they didn't get time with him and the second thing they were worried for him and somewhere were suspicious too that where he went and why didn't he tell them. They all had questions in their minds which only sidharth could answer and for that they had to wait. They all were together in the same house after a long time so they enjoyed their time with each other like a family. Shehnaaz also tried to be happy with them or atleast to show them that she was happy.

Both the days, she spent her time with them ignoring her inner pain. But at nights, she couldn't control her emotions at night. All the day, she suppressed her emotions, she suppressed her pain behind her fake smile, but at night she cried in her bed realising that her sidharth wanted to go away from her, he wanted her to be away from him. The thought to him being away from her was eating her inside every second. She never imagined that after the immense pain of those three years when she would finally meet her sidharth, he would ask her to be away from him he would ask her to let him be away from her. She never imagined that her sidharth would cause so much pain to her that he would hurt her so much in just one day. She cried realising how would she live without him. she didn't have strength anymore to bear the pain to him being away from her. She couldn't live without him anymore not even for a second and here he wanted her to go away from him. How could he do that to her. She was his love, his life and he was hers so how could he even think of going away from her. She cried and cried for those two nights waiting for him to come back to her, to keep her in his arms where she would get her sukoon hearing his heart beats. That was the second night of her waiting for the next day to come soon to see him. She was crying lying on her bed for him, for her sidharth.

shehnaaz- kyun sidharth...kyun kar rhe ho aisa....kyun mujhe khud se door krna chahte ho.....kyun khud ko mujhse door krna chahte ho......tumhare bina ye teen saal bhut dard m bitaaye hain ab aur himmat nhi hai....ab aur nhi reh skti tumhare bina.....teen saal tumhara intzaar kiya hai aur jab tum aaye to mujhse door jana chahte ho...kyun sidharth...m jaanti hoon tumne bhi mera utna hi intzaar kiya hai jitna maine tumhara......tum bhi utne hi roye ho mere liye jitna m tumhare liye royi hoon.....jab tumhe us din teen saal baad dekha tha to tumhari aankhon nesab byaan kar diya tha....tumhari aankhon m bhi utni hi chahat thimere liye...jitni meri aankhon m thi tumhare liye......tumhari aankhon ne vo dard byaan kiya tha us din mujhse door rehne ka jitnaeri aankhon ne kiya tha.....jaise tumne mujhe apne paas rkha.....mujhe itni zor se apni baahon m pakad k rkha....apne dil k paas.....vo sab byaan krta hai k tumne bhi mera wait kiya tha...mujhse milne ja....mujhe apne paas feel krne ka......us din tumhari aankhon ne tumhare saare emotions dikha diye the.....to aisa kya ho gya hai sidharth k tum mujhe apne aap se door krna chahte ho....aisa kya hai jo tumhe mere paas aane se rok rha hai......kyun khud ko aur mujhe takleef de rhe ho khud ko mujhse door rkh k.....kyun sidharth...bhut takleef ho rhi hai.....kyun mera dil dukha rhe ho.....ek pal tum mere paas aate ho aur dusre hi pal door chle jaate ho...mujhe btao na aisa kya hai jo tumhe pareshan kar rha hai......aisa kya hai jiski vjaah se tum apne emotions control kar rhe ho...khud ko rok rhe ho mere paas aane se sidharth......

She wiped her tears harshly and got up from the bed. She went in her balcony and looked up. The sky was filled with stars which were shinning in the darkness of the night. The shine of the stars were showing het way in the darkness which was coming in their life slowly but she could protect herself and her sidharth from darkness, she could protect their love from eloping in the darkness. No, she wouldn't let that happen to their love. She would fight for their love even if rhe fight would be with her love, with her life,she would fight and win. She wouldn't loose hope.... never. She looked at the stars and smiled at them thanking them for giving her strength, for helping her to understand that if she didn't fight, she would lead their life towards the darkness.

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें