PART 72

Stopping the bike infront of an old building sidharth looked around. It was a rural area near Chandigarh. Silence was prevailed all around. They couldn't see even a single person all around. It looked like some deserted place. Vikas sighed. They were in trouble for sure. They needed to inform someone. Sidharth was thinking about shehnaaz only. He didn't care if they were alone. He just needed his naaz in his arms all safe and secure. He needed her soon.

Four men came out from the front car and signaled both sidharth and vikas to follow them. They started following them looking around. Four men were walking behind them. Vikas looked back once and seeing that the men behind them were walking while talking with each other, he quickly took out his mobile and turned on his GPS system and put the mobile back in the pocket before anyone could see him.

Entering in the huge hall covered with dust all around the men closed the door behind making vikas worried. Vikas was thinking logically whereas sidharth was not at all in his right state of mind. All he could think was about his shehnaaz.

Looking at the front they found dev sitting on a chair with an evil smirk on his face. His men were all around in the room with guns in their hands. The moment sidharth looked at him anger rushed in his body. The man he hated the most was sitting just in front of him. Without thinking anything he rushed towards him with his big manly steps that before he could realise sidharth was standing just inches away from him. For a moment he got scared seeing the red eyes of sidharth but he didn't show his fear on his face.

Before Dev could understand sidharth held his collar making him stand in a jerk. Pulling him from his collar making him stumble on his place sidharth looked at him dangerously making him gulp in fear. For a moment he thought' why did he called him here'. It was the biggest mistake he did.

"Kahan hai shehnaaz" asked sidharth in a dangerously calm voice. His haw was clenched. His tight fist was enough for everyone to know that he wanna punch him right there but controlled himself. First he needed his shehnaaz . He was angry but restlessness could be seen in his eyes. Seeing that Dev smirked.

Sidharth was about to punch him to remove that stupid smirk just then he felt her presence. She was there. His naaz was there. He could feel her. Looking around finally he saw his life in front of his eyes. There she was standing at his right side. All sidharth could see was her. His baby. She was looking at him with her half opened eyes. It was getting difficult for her to keep her eyes open. She was looking at him with so much difficulty. For a moment her eyes got closed. Just then sidharth realised her condition. Coming back into senses he realised she was in a miserable condition. Two men were holding her arms from both the sides. She was not able to stand on her own. The sight broke his level to such a level that he felt difficult to breath. His baby was in so much pain.

Leaving dev's collar sidharth pushed him harshly and rushed towards his life. Holding her shoulders sidharth gave an angry glare to both the men who were holding her arms. Both gulped hard and immediately removed their hands walking a little away from her. Sidharth so wanted to cut their hands for touching his baby but for now his shehnaaz was more important. He would deal with them later for sure.

The moment Sidharth held her arms she smiled a little. The smile which came from inside her as she knew he was there for her. She didn't need to worry anymore. Realising she was in safe hands she completely loosened her body on him which she was holding strait with a great difficulty. Sidharth immediately wrapped his protective arms around her as she hold onto him. Taking her he set on the ground along with her in his arms. He wondered what had happened that she wasn't able to stand properly. What they did with his baby? Hiding her in his chest he rubbed her back as her condition was so bad. His eyes git filled seeing her trying so hard to keep her eyes open but was failing miserably.

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें