Part 8

They both entered the library and sana was mesmerized to see such a beautiful library...

It was so peaceful and they came to the library in the morning so it was almost empty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was so peaceful and they came to the library in the morning so it was almost empty......only few students were there and that too in first section.......looking inside it was looking all empty...sana wanted to explore the library but thought to do it for some other time because now she wanted to read something and she doesn't want to waste time..........she was thinking all this when sidharth asked her..........

sid- konse section m jana hai tumhe..........

sana- i want to read some english noval.....

sid- okay.......so it's the third section in this row(he said pointing towards the row)....lets go.....

sana- wait.....what u wanna read?

sid- ummmm.......i don't know ........u can help me with this.....

sana- okay so do one thing.....you just wait here and i'll get books for both of us.....

sid- arre no i'll go with u.....

sana- no no u sit here....mujhe thoda time lgega...books dekhne m k which one should i read?....so u will khade rhoge there.....so u just sit here....and i'll bring the books......( she said with so much innocence that he melted and agreed)

sid- okk.....as u wish......

sana went to get the books.......

Aryan was also present in the library before them.......he saw shehnaaz in noval section...
She was looking for a good noval to read ....she was so engrossed in finding a noval she doesn't realise that aryan was standing behind her........he was looking at her with so much anger because of her he got punch from sid.......he was hell angry on her.........he tapped her shoulder ........she turned around and was shocked to see him....... there was no one in the liabrary and seeing him fear took over her......she remembered yesterday incident and was very scared........

aryan- how r u baby girl?

sana tried to move from there but he held her hand.........she was about to shout but he covered her face with his hand............

aryan- kahan jaa rhi ho.........kll tumhari vajah se mujhe us sidharth ne punch kiya ........now revenge time baby girl........

There was a newspaper section at last in the same row ........it was a separate room with all the newspapers publishes in India......so it was a proper room only for the newspaper readers and magazines.......

Aryan dragged her to that room by covering her mouth......tears were flowing continuously from eyes and she was struggling to come out of his grip but he was so huge like sid so she was failing miserably........

He took her to the room and tied his mouth with his handkerchief and there were newspaper bundles tied with plastic ropes.......he opened two there bundles with his one hand and with other he was holding her both hands.........then he tied his hands and legs with those plastic ropes.....she was struggling with all her might but all in vain........plastic ropes were hurting her badly and it was cutting her skin.........
now she was fully tied and he slapped her hard on her face.......blood came out from the corner of her lips......he then switched off the lights.......

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें