PART 80

No Proof reading. Ignore mistakes.

At 6 in the evening, everyone came in the lobby of the resort. All were freshened up and were ready to enjoy their time together.

"We will go to the beach only, baaki kal dekhenge. okay?" asked akem everyone.

"Haan veerji. Aaj bas beach par hi jayenge" said sidharth agreeing to akem and rest of the gang too agreed.

"To let's go. Enjoy krte hain sab sath mai" said joban this time. They all were excited and smiling they moved towards outside. Settling in the cars, they headed towards the famous beach of Goa.

(I have never visited Goa and have no time to search the names of the places. Hope u guys won't mind.)

Reaching the beach they all removed their footwear to enjoy the soothing feeling of walking on the wet sand. Today all the couple were together and that was the best thing they all felt. Walking holding each other's hand they started walking on the sand having beautiful smiles on their faces.

"Sidharth this is the best feeling. Kitna mza aa rha hai na" said shehnaaz cheerply holding sidharth's arm.

"Haan baby"saying sidharth kissed her forehead wrapping his arm around her shoulder. They kept waking in silence feeling peace inside.

"Sidharth ab sab sahi hoga na. Sab aise hi achha achha rhega na"asked shehnaaz as she looked at her friends and her family enjoying their time. The smiles on their faces and their laughters filled her heart with contentment. She didn't want anything bad happen to any of them now. She wanted everyone to be happy like they were at the moment.

"Kun tention leti hai sweetheart. dekh sab khush hain na. to bas positive reh. sab achha hi hoga ab" saying sidharth squeezed her shoulder bringing her more into himself assuring her that everything would be fine now. Shehnaaz looked at him and standing on her toes she kissed his cheek making him smile. Leaning a little on her sidharth kissed her just at the corner of her lips making her hold his shirt tightly.

"Abe tum log har jagah shuru ho jaate ho romance krne" said asim from their back. They instantly turned towards him listening his voice. Shehnaaz turned red hearing his comment and tried to come out of sidharth's grip but he didn't let her and further tightened his grip making her more red.

"Tereko humare romance se kya dikkat hai bey. Apni zoya k paas jaa na. Saala har baar tokta hai aake beech mai" said sidharth making shehnaaz laugh a little.

"Mai khulle mai romance ni krta teri tarah. Khud ko control kar liya kar thoda" said asim again teasing them again.

"Asim tu jata hai ya zoya ko bulaun"asked sidharth knowing well that he won't go further now and it worked. Asim quickly ran from there.

"Guys saath mai aao sare. pictures click krni hai. kitni der baad sath hain hum sab" said keerat making everyone gather at one place.

"Sidharth tu sbse lmba hai. tu kheech de na" said vikas as keerat was struggling to adjust mobile at a place so that everyone could be captured.

"De keerat. mai keechta hoon"saying sidharth took the mobile from her hand. He pulled shehnaaz along with himself and adjusted the camera. They clicked pictures together and then all the couple had their own pictures.

"Ice cream" shouted shehnaaz as she found a ice cream vendor at the beach and before sidharth could say something she ran towards the vendor. All ran after her laughing at the little kid among them.

"Mujhe chocolate, strawberry and butterscotch ye teeno flavour de do uncle"said shehnaaz to the vendor excitedly. Ice cream was life.

"Shehnaaz choose any one. Ek hi milegi, koi bhi choose krlo"said sidharth sternly whereas others too started giving their orders.

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें