Part 9

continue,

After kissing her forehead.......sidharth again looked at her face..........he saw blood on the corner of her lips ..........he again closed his eyes for some seconds........he was so angry and was ready to kill aryan but again her condition was stopping him.....he knew that she needed him more than to beat the shit out of him..........but he was determined to teach aryan a good lesson for lifetime............

He again opened his eyes........and looking at her he again felt pain in his heart.........he took out his hanky from pocket and put it near her lips and pressed it a little to stop the blood that was still flowing a little..............she hissed in pain with the pressure on the wound and held his hand with which he was pressing the hanky...............he immediately blew warm air from his mouth near her lips and her whole body shivered......her grip on his hand tightened and her eyes closed.............her little nails were digging in his palm........he looked at his hand and then at her face and smiled seeing his effect on her............

He then slowly wiped the blood and than again he saw slap mark on her face..........he kept the hanky on side and with his fingers touched her cheek on the mark.........there was so much feel in his touch that her breath hitched........she couldn't breath anymore being under his touch..........her nails were digging more and more in his palm causing it to become a wound...........he then rubbed his fingers slowly on her cheek feeling the pain and so many emotions inside..........he wanted to erase all her pain.......

He than looked at her face again to find if there is any other wound but thanks to God no other wound was there on her face.........he then looked down on his hand because her grip loosened slowly but instead of his palm her wrist caught the attention of his eyes..........he looked at her wrist....there were scratches on her wrist because of plastic rope.......he held her wrist to see the scratches and then looked at her other wrist there were scratches too.....he held both her wrist............and then looked at her........her face was showing so many emotions............her face was pale and it looked like she wanted to cry more but was controlling herself..............she didn't look at his face because she didn't want him to see her tears filled eyes...........he blew warm air on her both wrists one by one and try to sooth her pain but he knew she needs doctor for these wounds and he was not able to see her like this anymore..........in the morning she was so happy and today she even talked to him in the library normally without being nervous or conscious..........

He immediately stood up and made her stand too and then he said......

sid- chlo medical room chalte hain........

He held her and was about to move with her but she stopped him............he turned back to see and held her other hand too and asked.......

sid- what happened sweetheart........

sana's cheeks turned red instantly listening sweetheart.........but still she managed to speak......

sana- mujhe ghar jana hai(in a low tone)

sid- but baby.... firstly we need to go to medical room na to clean ur wounds........( he said in the softest tone)

sana looked in his eyes- please mujhe ghar hi jana hai....or kahin nhi jana abhi........(she said in a tired voice.........)

Sidharth agreed with her because somewhere he knew that she will be more comfortable at home...........she doesn't want to face anybody for now..........

sid- okay........ don't worry hum ghar hi chalte hain ...........now relax.....

He held her hand and said- came...lets go......

and they both walked out of the room.....till the time few students came in the library and they were shocked to see sana' s condition........a girl came near her and asked with concern.....

Girl- hey.....r u okay.......what happened ?
sana just smiled seeing her concern even though they don't know each other.............

sid- she is fine........ thanks for the concern and they moved out .......her hand in his hand........

Sidharth took her to canteen where their friends were sitting............but when he entered canteen with sana......his eyes got fixed only on one person............anger started overpowering him again and his grip on her hand was tightening and his other palm was fisting tightly ............sana looked at her hand and then looked at his face.......his face was showing only one emotion .......anger! anger and anger........she then followed his eyes and fear came back on her face seeing the person.......

At the same time the girls and boys looked at them from their table and they were shocked to see sana's condition ........they all ran towards them leaving their food items.............girls were more shocked to see sana's condition and boys were watching sidharth's reaction......they too followed his eyes and within no time........they understood the whole matter..........and they knew what's going to happen...........before they could say or do anything ................................sidharth was standing behind the person who was standing on the canteen counter to get his order..........

The girls didn't ask anything to sana seeing her condition......they knew she was not in a condition to tell them anything.......shef, keerat, zoya and jasmeen just hugged her and boys too were standing beside them watching sidharth........

Sana and girls too moved their eyes towards sidharth...........sana was scared and somewhere she knew what's gonna happen now.....

She is very innocent .......she can't see violence .......and she even never talked to anyone in a loud voice.......so she didn't want sidharth to involve in a fight...........

Sidharth tapped on the person's shoulder.......the moment he turned back with a cup of coffee in his hand.......he got a tight slap on his face and cup slipped from hand and broke.........he took a minute to understand that what just happened........the slap was so hard that he felt like he had no skin on his cheek........his left side of face was frozen for some moments................he kept his hand on his cheek and then he looked up and he could see his death infront of him........he came there to get a strong coffee to sooth the pain of those two punches and here he got his medicine that too free........

All the students who were present in the canteen stood up from their seats with the sound of slap..........all were frightened......they all knew about sidharth's anger but they never saw him this much angry..........they were feeling like he will destroy everything and everyone coming infront of him...and they could see with the sound of the slap that how hard it must had been....... everyone's breath hitched seeing the sight infront of them..........nobody dared to release their breath...........they were scared that the sound to their breath will call their death...........everybody was standing still without any movement.......

Sana and the group were watching sidharth with the equal fear........boys somewhere new that this would happen but they too never saw sidharth like this........because the sound of slap echoed in the whole canteen.........the sound scared them too...........the canteen staff was equally frightened..............

But sidharth's anger didn't reduce even a bit.......he gave one more slap on his face.....this time he was not punching him.......because the marks of slap on sana's face was coming infront of his eyes again and again..........the condition of aryan was like one more slap and he will be in comma..........his face was already froze and one more punch and his whole body will be froze.........

Shehnaaz was exhausted.......she has no energy left in her body and the current situation was making it worse....her head was spinning......her vision was getting blur.....she wanted to sit somewhere.......she was not able to stand anymore ........she wanted to stop sidharth but she had no power............before she could move towards a bench......she was in keerat's arms who was standing beside her.......... she fainted...........seeing shehnaaz fainted keerat screemed loud........

keerat- shehnaaaaaaz

💕💕

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें