How he hugs you

Okay so I got this one off Tumblr, so yeah. Enjoy.

Calum:

   Calum would be such a huggy guy and I think he would be that kind of guy to come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist with his head in your neck. Calum's hugs would always be really warm because Cal wears a lot of jumpers so I feel like he would always wear one when you're around because he likes you to be warm when he hugs you.

Ashton:

   I think Ashton isn't much of a hugger, I don't know why, so I think when he does hug you it'd be really long and special and you'd know something was wrong or he realized how much he truly loved you. I think whenever Ashton hugged you, it would often lead to cuddling on the sofa and just no words spoken.

Luke:

   I am a strong believer that Luke is a big hugger and would hug you all the time. So, Luke is obviously the height of a giant and the chances are that you are quite a lot smaller than him so he'd always have to bend down to hold you in his arms and he'd basically wrap himself around you, in a cute protective way. Even if you are tall and around the same height as him, he'd still hold you like that and make sure you felt protected.

Michael:

   According to Calum, Michael gives the best hugs in the band so I'd think you'd agree because he would hug you all the time. I think, like Luke, he'd be really protective and welcoming when you'd both hug because he'd wrap his arms around your shoulders and I feel like Michael is that adorable so he'd kiss the top of your head and he would just hold you a bit longer than a casual hug.