PDA

Calum:

   Calum would most definitely be comfortable with doing PDA. Like, he wouldn't be shy or hesitant about it. He'd even do it in the library or in the middle of town just to show everyone that your his, no body else's. But, he'd always make sure that you're okay with it, which you always were. People would give you guy's dirty looks, but like either of you cared.

Ashton:

   Ashton would probably want to do PDA, but at the same time, not want to do it. He'd probably just hold hands, give backside hugs or front hugs, or even small pecks once and then. He wouldn't want to do a full heated make out session with you, but give sweet kisses to let guys and girls know that you're all his.

Luke:

   Luke would be the type to not do PDA. Like, he'd be around you and wrap his arms around your waist, but not do anything really. Like, if you held his hand, he'd be perfectly fine with that. If you tried to give him a hug or small pecks, he'd at first be hesitant, but he'd end up giving in because he loves you too much to ignore or decline you.

Michael:

   I think -like Ashton- he'd do PDA, but not do it. He'd probably just hold hands, give long hugs, and kisses every now and then. There were sometimes when he sees a guy flirting with you or checking you out, so he'd literally make out with you right in front of public just to let the guy know that you're his. But, that would be the only time he'd have a full blown make out session with you in public.