You have long, curly hair

Got this one from Tumblr again. XD

Calum:

   Calum strikes me as the sort of person to love long, curly hair. I don't know why but I think he just loves the look of it and whenever you'd straighten your hair , he'd still love it but when it went curly again he'd like cuddle with you and tell you how much he loves your curly hair.

Ashton:

   I think Ashton would be the one to learn how to braid your hair and stuff because he'd want to be that cute boyfriend that does that. And one day when you're having a bad hair day, he'd just do some kind of braid or something he learnt on the Internet. And I can really imagine that when you told him to get a haircut, he'd just defend himself by making a comment that your hair was just like his and you should get a haircut too.

Luke:

   Luke would be the one to just run his fingers through your hair all the fucking time. I think he'd do that whatever you hair was like but he'd especially do it with curly hair because I feel like he'd love to untangle it even though that would annoy the fuck out of you. I think on lazy days or just days that you weren't happy with your hair, you'd put it up in a bun or ponytail but then Luke would come up behind you and just let your hair fall over your shoulders and OMG that'd be so cute!

Michael:

   I think- like Ashton - he would love to play around with your hair and make new hairstyles for you. He'd love to straighten your hair as well because he's probably never done that and he'd love to run his hands down your hair, making sure not to separate the curls or mess it up. I think one time he'd beg you to dye your hair to match his. I think you'd agree because it'd be cute and would only be temporary. And I think Michael would think it would be cute but he'd just want to see how it would look abd he'd start asking you to dye your hair different colour because your hair is so perfect to him and he's amazed at how perfect it looks in every colour of the rainbow.