Chapter 1

I was born on the home planet Cybele. Cybele was a roman goddess of earth, nature, fertility, mountains, and wild animals and it suits the planets name. The planet is filled with colors, different animals and flowers.

With 25 hours, 362 days a year and two moons, I was born on November 29th, 2000. On this planet, to keep it simple, we use the same months as on Earth.

Imagine sleeping beauty; when I was born, the whole kingdom was gathered in the main hall and outside of our castle, with happiness and joy.

When I was given my name, there was a ceremony where my godparents would be, and when I tell you who was around, you will laugh a little.

Professor Severus Snape, Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Lelani Phoenix, the Malfoy family and some others. The professors were close, Lelani Phoenix is my aunt and the Malfoys have always been friends with our family for generations.

Now there was four more standing beside them. A woman, her love, her brother, and her child who was around 5 years old.
Princess Leia, Han solo, Luke Skywalker and Ben Solo. Leia and Luke are my godmother and godfather.

It was also the first time I met Ben, even if I was only a couple of months old, he came close to where I was laying and looked at me. Now I am not telling you this because I remember it, but because this was what my father, Artie Hearth's, prophecy became. His dream was to have a family.

But imagine, Ben looking at you, his black flowy hair looking down at a baby, it's pretty sweet.

Fast forward in time - When I was 7 years old, Leia told me that Ben had special powers, that he was to be trained by his uncle. I didn't really understand because it wasn't the powers, I had but they had similar stuff.

Growing up, we would travel a lot from earth to our home planet.

When we were on earth, the Malfoys would always come and visit, and I loved it. Draco, who was born in June of 2000, and I, would always run down the halls and play tag. We would climb the trees, play hide and seek, have sleep overs. We were best friends, and I loved him.

~✩~

"Princess Y/N Alissa Aphrodite Merlin Hearth"

I looked up from the ground, standing as one of the last people

'What a way to make an entrance,' I thought.

Everyone was silent, everyone was staring, and professors were excited to see if I was joining their house.

I sat on the chair and the hat was placed on my head.

"Another Merlin, I have been waiting for you. You are the prophecy that was made decades ago by the King.

Your family is what I love most, because it's a battle between what house"

"I have always said that it is rare for a Merlin to join Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, not that you can't, no no no. Merlin himself was a proud Slytherin, and your father was a proud Hufflepuff, that came from his mother's side. The Slytherin was indeed on his father's side. In between, there was the other houses.

Now your mother, to be exact, she went to Ilvermorny, and she was what you would call, similar to Slytherin. Her sister was more Hufflepuff"

The hat had stopped and began to think.  I felt every eye on me, still in a silent hall.

"You are nervous my child, I get it. You are to be as powerful as Merlin was himself. And he was the most powerful wizard of all time" the hat said silently, only for me, Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore to hear.

"To be either Princess of the Gryffindors or Ravenclaws. Or to be Queen of the Slytherins or Hufflepuffs. I see it, I seeeee what you want. You are determined and you will be a good leader with great power. You are wise, clever and creative. But strong and quick-minded. You have a kind and loving heart that you love to share..... Very well, SLYTHERIN" The hat yelled in the end.

I got up, very happy, because in the end, Slytherin made me feel good, where Draco and I belonged.

~✩~

Now for the years on Hogwarts, many things happen. It was drama, crazy life, but that is not where I want to go. It will take a whole new book to write.

By the end of the war and going away from Hogwarts, I wanted to stay on earth. I had lost Severus and Albus.

I'm 20 years old now, sitting in the library, reading yet again about Astronomy. I have almost read all the books we own in this castle. That is from every fairy tale in French or Italian or all the books about the Jedi's and sith's. Books about fashion, history, horror or about star fighters. I was one to remember things pretty good.

I often bake cakes and bread with the cooks and maids or take my basket and go out and pick flowers, maybe a horse ride to the villages or paint. Learn more ballet or dances for the next ball. My favorite things are to brew potions and trying to find new creations. Recently I discovered that I could change outfits, whatever outfit I want with hand magic. I felt like Elsa from frozen when I did it.

While I sat in my chair and read, the owl flew through the window and dropped of a letter

"Thank you, Nuit" I said, Nuit is French for Night, that is my owls name, Ural species.

While he flew away,

"A dark blue envelope with gold stamp, how odd, an invite from my own home?" I said to myself...