Chapter 2 - An Idea

Now I did wonder why my family would send a letter to myself. It wasn't because it was wrong, but why not ask a maid to escort me.

The front didn't say anything either, but it was signed with father's quill "An idea" with gold ink.

"An Idea? What is this man up to now?" I asked myself

I opened the letter and with the headline again "An Idea"

"My dear, I have been talking with the minister of magic and the people we work with about the war between The First Order and The Resistance.

For weeks this plan has been up, but we have not set our minds fully on how it would work out.

It's much work for such an idea.

Ever since the rise of the first order, leader Snoke and the leader of the Knights of Ren, Kylo Ren, we have been thinking, we want to help.

I know how you feel about putting peace into wars and getting one galaxy to do the job but hear me out.

Leia and Han lost their child, the night when the Jedi temple fell. Ben turned, Luke vanished and in all, we lost contact with family.

Our idea was simple, to gain trust from the First Order, invite them to our galaxy for now, our planet and let them stay for a little. Now for when they leave, going home. The Resistance will visit, where we will help them, make plans and meetings about, how we slowly will make The First Order...."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I said loud enough for the maids upstairs to hear. After reading The First Order and The Resistance, I got out of my chair and almost ran over to the office where my dad sat.

"And that is why I sent you the letter," father said. He got up from his chair, put his reading-glasses down and walked over to me. He held his arms our, for me to hold his hands.

"I know you hate the idea, but I know you miss the good times where you and Ben would run around. I know you love adventures and I can feel how much you want everything to fall in place again"

'He knows me so well, it's not fair, but I am his child' I thought

"And when are you planning on this exactly?" I raised an eyebrow, questioning him.

"Soon, I have informed Leia about this idea, and she loved it. Quite fair enough, she is ready for it"

"If she wants this to happen, then yes. I will help you, but only for her"

My dads face lit up, with a huge smile and embraced me in a hug.

~✩~

Night came and I laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling

Night came and I laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling. It was a live picture of the stars and moons. As I looked at the stars, a shooting flew by, I closed my eyes and thought 'Ben...'

What I didn't know was, in another galaxy, a certain Ren was standing by the table in the middle of his room. Closing his eyes and thinking about his favorite memory,

"Here Ben, I found this sunflower, it's for you" You said, giving Ben a sunflower. The memory was years ago, when he was 12 and you were 7.

"Your favorite flower, Thank you Ali" ...

AN: a fan on insta edited this photo of Adam Driver, and he looks so young. So now I can't imagine anything else than this is what he looked like, as a teen

 So now I can't imagine anything else than this is what he looked like, as a teen