Chapter 3 - Plan in action

"Ali..."

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through the glass window and door to the balcony.

It was a nickname only Ben would call me, because of my second name, Alissa. He knew I loved that name.

~✩~

Getting up today was easy. I put on a flowy dress, did my hair and I walked down the corridors and stairs.

While I sat by the dining table for breakfast, a maid walked in with a silver plate

"Y/N, I have a letter for you, your dad wants to see you again"

"Thank you, Mia"

In one hand I had a slice of an apple, while in the other hand, there I sat again with another dark blue envelop with a gold stamp.

"My dear, we are to inform you that the plan is in action and that the First Order accepted our invite and will be here...."

"Really!?" I said with a smile, I was a little out of breath, but I managed to get to the office.

"How are you so fast, I just sent the letter, it's two halls you have to go down?" My dad said with a stare

"Do not ask, but when? When are they coming?"

"Well since it's difficult for them to travel galaxies, they have enough to send some people through space. They will be here by the next four or five days, now I expect you to be ready too"

"Well, when they have to go home, do they even have enough fuel? Power? To travel that many light-years?"

"That is where we will help them, we will help them get back, don't think too much of it, Y/n"

I smiled at him, bowing my head a little and walked out of the office.

~✩~

The next day I was visiting a children school. It was a thing we did, visiting the locals and talk with the kids.

As I sat by a table, a small girl, around six years old sat beside me. We sat in the back of the room and I could tell that she was quite happy with sitting next to me.

"Are you her?" she asked, quietly

"Excuse me?" I asked back, looking down at her face with a smile

"I have heard so many stories about you. The balls you attend, the magic you have. You are the princess and may I say, your eyes. They are beautiful." The girl said

"well, thank you love, you are beautiful yourself. You know, here..." As my hair was sat up, real flowers I had found in the forest, I took one out and put it behind her ear.

"Thank you" the girl said with a big smile as she hugged me, and I hugged her back.

~✩~

As for today, mother and I was meeting with Narcissa Malfoy in Diagon Alley. I was wearing a cape, that covered my face as much as it could. We had already bought potion ingredients from Apothecary, books from Flourish and Blotts and were now sitting in a tea shop. Sometimes, it's all good until the daily news reporters finds you.

~✩~

It was already the third day, either tomorrow or in two days the First Order would visit. I went out of bed earlier than my family. I got on one of my dresses and a light blue cape with some ballerinas.

I went to the corner of my room, grabbed my basket, a gold dagger, for cutting some flowers with thick stem, and I went outside to go find new flowers

When I got outside, walked over the bridge and in to the forest, it wasn't scary, but beautiful. I walked for what felt hours, only hearing the sound of me humming and the birds chipping.

But that silent broke, when I heard a heavy step of a branch breaking.

I turned my head around and saw nothing, but someone else saw me....