Chapter 6 - Dinner with guests

AN: How I imagine General Tashia looks like. I know that these two women are two different people, but I mix of these two in one. I don't know their real names.

"And there she is!" father said.

There they were, standing up from their seats, the commander and generals.

"I feel so special, expecting me. You know dinner can continue while I'm not here" I said walking slowly over to the left side of the long table.

"Well my dear, as you can see, the guests arrived much earlier"

"One day earlier? Okay" I walked in front of my chair "well it's a pleasure meeting you, General Armitage Hux", who sat over for me, "General Iréne Tashia" who sat next to me, "and Commander Kylo Ren" who sat next to Hux.

I didn't get a look at him close enough, his head wasn't turned towards me either. What I saw was him without his famous helmet, but that was it.

I took my seat and dinner continued,

"So, tell me princess, you weren't here when we arrived, what do you do these days?" General Hux looked up and asked me

I put down my salat fork and looked up and gave him a small smile. I took the napkin that was on my lap and dapped the edges of the corner of my mouth.

"Well early this morning I went to the woods, there I was for hours, getting some supplies and flowers. Then the clock went by and I went up to work on some stuff. I came up with a serenity potion or known as Calming Draught "

"Calming Draught? A drink?" General Tashia asked. Looking at General Iréne Tashia, she was quite beautiful, the way her hair sat, her glowing eyes and a hidden smile, but I could tell it was one that made you smile back.

"Well, it's to calm a person down after being in shock or so" I looked at her. I turned my head to look at my father and continued "I am planning on sending it to the minister, to get it approved, for now, it could be useful for a lower grader to learn in potion class"

"Sounds like a great idea" Farther said

"Potion class? What can a potion do that magic can't?" Tashia asked

"Potion is magic, sometimes potions are easier to use and not get caught than a magic spell"

"Well, what could you teach me with making potions?" Tashia asked again

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death" I smirked at what I said and ended in a small smile

"Interesting" and when General Hux finished his word, the doors opened and one of the maids went in, walking fast with a letter in her hand. She went to my side and handed me it, as I took it.

A white brown envelope, with my name on it, I turned it around. Black stamp and the back it had a big letter M, Ministry of magic in England. Next to it, in a small box, it's said confidential.

I opened up the letter and began reading it, the more I read, the faster my eyes went by and the faster I read.

"Potter, what have you done now"...