Chapter 4 - A walk

-Earlier that day-

-Father's POV-

The First Order arrived a day or two earlier at 12:00. It wasn't a problem, just a surprise for everyone.

"It is lovely to finally have you here. Welcome to our galaxy and our planet" I greeted them.

"Well thank you for having us, I hope these next days will be quite successful for everyone" General Hux spoke.

Giving a small laugh "I hope so too. This is my wife, and queen" Tina gave them a smile and the generals bowed their heads.

"I am to understand that you have a daughter too? I would love to meet her if it's alright" General Tashia asked

"As for her, she is out at the moment. The maids informed me that she woke up a lot earlier, maybe around 06:30 and have been out in the forest ever since. Been a good six hours I believe, she never gets bored outside" I informed the general.

"Let me show you around" Tina said, and she turned and walked inside, the generals followed. Kylo came up to me after,

"Long time, I hope you still remember the place. It was and still is your home" I said

"I remember, it's an honor to be allies with you or hope to be" Kylo said under his robotic mask.

I turned around, Kylo and I walked in together.

When the clock hit 12:30, The First Order had settled down, the rooms where filled out and the generals and commanders held a meeting with the king.

The meeting ended at 13 and Kylo, Tashia and Hux decide to go around for a walk and talk about the plans.

-Kylo Ren's POV-

"Hux, we are expecting to have the princess with us on board by next month. I can train her, I can help her" General Tashia said

"Now now, we will see what happens, as for now, let's see what the Royal family have in.... Ren, are you listening?" Hux turned his head and saw that I was looking around. I was nervous if I was meeting Ali again, but at the same time, I wasn't here to play foolish games. I was here for plans we were making, and a girl can't stop me from that.

"I'm gonna go for a little longer" I said, and in one blink of an eye, I was gone.

I found a way outside, walking over a bridge, where there were no guards to be seen anymore. As I got further into the forest, I took of my helmet. Going deeper into the forest, I could hear a faint voice, a beautiful humming sound. While taking in the breeze, I looked around. Hearing the chipping of the birds, and water running from a small waterfall. Jumping on the big stones that laid in the water, the sound of a voice got louder.

I saw a small figure and decide to get a closer look. The beautiful humming,

*gask*

I looked down at the stick I had stepped on. The humming stopped and I looked up, the figure had stopped in its tracks and a flashback went through my mind.

'Ben and Ali running in the woods'

"Ali, I can't keep up. You know I don't run as fast as you do"

Ali stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around

"Oh, I am so sorry Benny boy" She smiled

"I hate when you call me that" I rolled my eyes

The figures head turned a little and I rushed away from the forest and put on my helmet again. As I went inside again, I acted like nothing had ever happen...

AN; Hope you enjoy the story. This is still my first time writing a story like this and I keep changing the way I want it to be. But the more chapters I do, the better I think the story is :)))