Chapter 8 - Disgrace to the name of wizards

I had woken up the next day, took a shower, did my hair and got in a one of my dress to go outside for a walk in the forest again.

I went down the stairs and into the dining room, where I was greeted by my family, Generals and Commander and a familiar but new face too-

"A pleasure seeing you here, Chéron" I have never had a found liking for Storm Chéron. He is the minister of the French ministry of magic.

Every face was now looking at me, while I slowly took steps to the opposite side of the table, where Chéron sat. I stood behind one of the seats, not wanting to take it.

"Heard you won the "case", again. Mr. Potter is to be released with only a warning under your condition next time" Chéron said with his oh so french accent, that I hate.

"Yes indeed, you know I wouldn't go from a hearing, without me agreeing to the causes that is to be put on the person" I said

I looked at his face, and what I saw was a disgusted face.

"I have the idea that you actually believe Potter would have gotten a worse punishment. As I see it, no one got harmed, so why take it further" I continued

His face started to get more hatred with a stare, while looking at me.

"Busy time at the Ministry? Chéron. I do hope they're paying you good. Though judging by the state of this, I'd say not." I said, as I put one finger under my chin, lightly holding my face up.

"What's the use to calling Harry Potter a disgrace to the name of wizard, if they don't even pay you well for it?"

"A disgrace? Bringing such animals, using such magic in front of the non-magic. We have a very different idea about what disgraces is to the name of wizards, Merlin."

"Clearly." I said, with a frown on my face.

The conversation ended, I bowed my head and walked over the door that lead to the kitchen. As I put on my cape, I took my basket and my dagger and went outside like yesterday.

"A disgrace. How dare he! Thinking he is even more clever than me. Oh, if Albus or even Lucius had heard him, oh they would have taken over this discussion" I said talking to myself, clearly being in my own thoughts. "I miss Albus now, back then when took care of me. If only you knew Albus"

"You put him in place. It was good seeing someone telling him the truth" a robotic voice came from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Well if it isn't commander and leader of the Knights, Kylo Ren himself" I said with a little sassy and spirted monologue

"Princess,"

"Following me now?" I asked in a rather teasing voice

"Not really, but your father told me to go find you and talk with you. He knows we haven't been talking, yet"

"He clearly has his mind set on that I see, talking he said? Wish I could say old time no seen, Ben. But I know you don't want that name or time to exist anymore"

Taking a step closer to him, still being a good meter or two away from each other

"Take off your helmet, Kylo. You don't need it"

As he hesitated for a moment, he put his hands on each side of the helmet.

*click* *click*

The helmet came off, he looked at the ground and up. His hair falling in place from the helmet, his eyes fell back to the ground.

I am glad that I know how to block the force, entering me, even if I am not force-sensitive, because else it would have been something, if he knew what I thought of at the moment. How could someone forget that face. At dinner, I didn't look probably at his face, but my god. My god, he is handsome.

Those dark brown eyes, black wavy hair that curled a little and landed on his shoulders, those freckles.

I remember having a crush when I was little, but that died by the time I came to Hogwarts and I didn't see him again.

—Kylo's POV—

I hadn't truly looked at her face yet. Only glanced at it a couple of times or looked over her shoulder. The day she came down for dinner, I didn't focus on her. But her voice, I knew she was the one from the forest, humming. Her voice has always sounded like an angel.

"Look at me" she said

I looked into her eyes, I remember her eyes, how can you forget them.

She is beautiful.

Her y/h/c (your hair color) hair, falling perfectly down over her shoulders, with loose curls. And her y/s/t (your skin tone) skin tone always glowing in the light of sun and moon.

"I'm sorry for not have spoken to you before, since the arrival, guess I'm blocking myself away from everyone at the moment, focusing on finding a droid" ...