Chapter 7 - Confidential

"Please get my horse ready and my cape, thank you Andrea" I said to the maid who stood beside me. The maid nodded and walked away.

I stood up "what is it, what have Harry done?" Mother asked

"Simple but not, used magic in front of the non-magic again, while trying to catch an illegal magical creature that had escaped his trunk, in France. Now he is sent to England" I looked at father,

"Sounds a little familiar" father said. I gave a small laugh and as I walked away from my seat, the maid came in with my black cloak. With one wave of my hand, I changed my dress into a better fit for riding.

"Please do continue dinner, I am not to stress anyone" I said while the maid put on my cloak and I put on my gloves. I bowed my head and with one turn, I went out the door and over to my horse.

As I got outside, one of the staffs held the reins of my horse, Vogue. I hopped on and rode to where the portal was.

Yes, a portal, only to be used for emergencies, and this one was. It was hidden, with only my family and some others to used. Guarded by guards, I finally entered. I went in and with something familiar to flu powder, I threw it down "Ministry of magic department"

~✩~

"Lucius, Potter probably does know what he has done, and has a reason" I said waiting for the elevator, standing next to the famous ex-death eater. When I arrived, eyes were on me, I am indeed the royalty of the Wizarding community and it is a rare thing to see me, not father or mother, but me out here. It meant that something had happen and the ministry was screwed.

"Well, if you say so y/n. I am still not much founded with the idea of how Potter is. I still am not a fan of him"

"Level 2: Department of Magical Law Enforcement" the elevator door open, and Lucius and I walked down the familiar halls.

"Did you want me to give the letter of your recent creations to Kingsley Shacklebolt?" Lucius asked

"Oh yes please," I handed over an envelope with what I have come up with recently. It was from new spells, potions and such other things.

As Lucius greeted a goodbye and turned around to go down another hall, I stood in front of the door to where the hearing of Harry James Potter would take place. I walked in slowly, I heard the hearing had already began.

"And for him?" One of the workers said

"I suggest that by all defense, Potter simply didn't mean harm. He knows that very well, I suggest that by all mean, this is just a false accusation. I have heard that none of the non-magic, no-maj, muggles, saw anything" I said grabbing the whole rooms attention.

"Princess" ...

~✩~

At 02:00, I got home. Riding the same path as before, I got off my horse and gave it to a guard to take care of it. I walked in to the main hall, where I was met by General Hux, who was looking at the big family painting portrait.

"Quite late isn't it? General"

"Well I could say the same thing, but you have a more valuable reason" Hux answered. Before I said anything, he looked back up at the painting, arms behind his straightened back.

"It seems like a myth is true, I feel the cleverness atmosphere you have surrounding"

"What myth?" I asked, testing his knowledge. I walked over next to him, body turning a little to the painting and face turning to look at him.

"A myth goes around the galaxy, that you are to be the smartest, strongest, most powerful wizard in history" I was now fully turned to look at him,

"I guess so, people see me smarter than I am, but seems like I haven't figured that out yet." I smiled and he smiled back at me. A generous smile, because he knew exactly what I meant. The silent went on for a couple of seconds.

"I was looking around the castle today and came across some photos of a guy a couple of times. He has white hair and very pale skin, but I don't believe you have a brother?"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. Not my brother, more of past lovers. Would have continued if it wasn't for that day" I said, eyes on the ground

 Would have continued if it wasn't for that day" I said, eyes on the ground

"What day?"

"A couple of years ago, at the age of 18. I had dated Malfoy for some years by then, an event happen. It was a world cup quidditch and there was a bombing attack, leadings towards a fire. He went in and saved kids, but didn't come out alive. I wasn't there to protect my people."

"I am sorry for your lost"

"thank you. I also learned from my mistakes and after the even, I gathered my best people and formed a group called the Heathens. Here it's about trust and power, help those who needed help and to give justice. "

AN : it's a type of person who does not belong to any type of religion. But here, you could be religious and still be in this gang.

"Is that the tattoo you have on your wrist?" Hux asked

"Yeah, small and simple, you see mine says "#1 - Heathens". Others have different numbers, to keep track of who is who. Heathens aren't dangerous, but other galaxies had heard about us. How much power we have, and people who wanted to gain that power, they know that it would be a challenge because of us."

"So much like Ren's group 'the Knights of Rens', but this group is more light-sided"

"Yeah, I guess." I finished my sentence and the silent grew back to before, Hux still admiring the painting.

"I have the feeling that we will become great friends" I said, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"I think so too," Hux said shaking my hand...