11 | for you

-b r y n n-

"Lila come on! Please come with us!" I plead my best friend to join Blake and I to the pool party at Sway.

"No, I don't want to, you two go," she repeats for the thousandth time and Blake rolls his eyes.

"Come on! Just come Lila!" Blake yells, frustrated and she groans. "Fine! But never again after this! And you guys can't ask me again!" She says and I nod, giving up.

My best friend is the most stubborn person I've met. Which is confusing because she loves to party, but doesn't want to come to Sway?

Oh yeah, I remembered, she is disgusted with the way frat boys get anything they want with a smirk.

But that doesn't stop her from telling me every day how damn hot they really are.

Blake told me a couple days ago that Sway is having a pool party. But not those really crowded ones, basically just close friends and so on.

The only girl that is constant in that house other than me, is Josie. Josie was really open and nice to me, and explained me the guys' humours when I didn't understand.

Safe to say, I now know what their jokes mean— and I hate that because all of them are sexual.

Living with the frat boys! Yayyy! Note the sarcasm.

Lila takes a minute to put on her swimsuit, then we head towards Noah's car that Blake borrowed.

Today was Sunday and we were really bored, so when Blake came over and invited us— we were really excited.

I mean, only me, because Lila only agreed because we wouldn't have stopped nagging her ear off.

"I can't believe you guys dragged me here," Lila rolls her eyes as we step into the house.

"Oh come on, us Sway Boys aren't that bad," someone says stepping into the room we were in— and we turned to see Noah.

"Ugh, whatever, let's get this over with," she says and we head into the backyard.

In the pool, we saw Bryce, Kio, Anthony, Jaden and Quinton. Whereas outside the pool, was Griffin and his girlfriend Josie.

Blake takes off his shirt and I can't help but gaze. Oh shit. Before he can catch me in the act, I turn to Lila who is taking in the view they have off their place.

"Aren't you gonna strip?" Blake asks causing my breath to hitch.

"What?" I ask, astonished. What?

"Your clothes, aren't you gonna swim in a suit?" He smirks.

"You had to word it like that?" I ask.

"Yes babe, I had to," be shoots me his cheesy smile and hints at the shirt I was wearing.

I take it off and put my shirt away, but when I turn to see Blake— his eyes stalk down my body.

They don't move when I flicked my hands in front of his eyes, but when Bryce throws a football to his chest, he finally stumbles and moves his eyes.

"Jeez Bryce, what the hell man?"

"Stop gawking, your girl is waving for your attention," he smiles and Blake rolls his eyes.

"Fuck Kelsey, you look absolutely amazing," his whispers run down to my ears so only I can hear.

I just blush a little and choose not to respond because I know if I do, my words would come out as a stutter and nothing more.

Lila looks at me after Blake jumps in the pool. "Yes Bree! Get your mans!" She says but not too loud.