- a second night

[Sway Boys #2]

[Sway Boys #2]

A Second Night - N.Beck

Noah Beck goes through women here and there all on/off campus of UCLA. With a tight schedule of football, partying, and hanging out with his fraternity brothers of 'SWAY', he always keeps interactions with the ladies that fawn over him to a casual one-night stand, nothing more. The worst part about it, is that they always cling on and come back, asking for more. Noah was used to it by now.

But what Noah wasn't used to, was the feeling of wanting more. What if the roles reversed, and this time, he is the one begging for a second night? Noah will do anything in his power to convince her, but what if for the first time, a girl isn't begging for another night with the infamous Noah Beck?

Lila Davis has been closed off in the love department ever since she caught her boyfriend of 7 years cheating on her. To make sure she isn't hurt again, she hides behind a closed demeanor and one-night stands.

After an unpredictable night with Noah Beck, all she does is want to go back to how it was before. But Noah doesn't want that and he isn't known to give up easy.

Will Lila give in? Will she say yes to Noah for a second time?

Read on to find out in...

A Second Night