𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

FIVE| THE DEVIL'S VINYL

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

OLIVIA SAT AT THE TABLE with a bowl of popcorn. At the moment, she was invested in today's source of entertainment: John learning a new spell. She laughed to herself as she watched John jump around in circles, shirtless and coated in blood. He was shouting the incantation chaotically. He looked insane. It was hilarious yet disturbing.

She heard heavy footsteps descending from the metal spiral staircase. She tore her gaze from her father to Chas and Zed who had appeared on the last step. The Latina grinned at the blonde when she spotted her. "Hey." Olivia greeted her with a genuine smile.

"Hi." Zed giggled.

Olivia glanced at John momentarily before abandoning her snack and heading over to them. "What are you doing here?" She asked Zed as she hugged her. Chas was a little surprised that the two seemed very friendly with one another. From the way John spoke about Zed it had given him the impression that she wasn't trustworthy. But his daughter seemed to think otherwise.

"My superpower led me here." She joked as she pulled out of their embrace. Zed carefully studied John's daughter (she still wasn't used to that fact). Her long, blonde, and wavy hair was pulled into a cute messy ponytail that was held up by a black scrunchie. She had light and natural makeup on her face. She wore light blue skinny jeans and all black Nike's. But what caught her attention was the fact that she was sporting a black Star City High School t-shirt.

"Star City High School?" She asked the blonde with raised brows. She could've sworn that city wasn't particularly the best. She heard a lot of stories about how that city was just like Gotham. It was littered with criminals, especially criminals who disguised themselves as politicians, cops, and upstanding citizens. They were wolves in sheep's clothing.

Olivia glanced down at her shirt. "I used to live in Star City until my mom passed away. Now I live here." She explained with a sad smile, and Zed frowned. Her suspicions about what had happened to her mother were correct; she didn't want them to be.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Zed told her sympathetically.

Olivia cleared her throat awkwardly. She didn't exactly want to talk about everything that had happened anymore. She's been hoping to move forward, and she feels like that could only be possible if it was no longer brought up. She gave them the best smile she could muster. "So has Chas gave you the tour?"

"I was in the middle of it." He said before a thought crossed his mind. "Speaking of school, shouldn't you be in one? Did John handle that like I told him too?" Chas huffed in annoyance. He knew it was stupid for trusting John to get this one thing done. "I knew I should've-"