Daddys Lessons

"My daddy warned me about men like you. He said baby girl he's playing you. He's playing you."

Beyoncé's POV

Kelly has been quiet for the most part. I can tell if she's pissed. I'm not sure if it's because she's because of our argument or because I called her Megan. She hasn't said a word to me and I'll probably get the silent treatment until we get back. It's what I deserve.

The grassy hills and big houses never cease to Ph. me. Atlanta was so beautiful, the big city. The city where people go to peruse there dreams of a rap career. I loved the lights at night. Kelly has taken me to go see the lights our first Christmas together. It was amazing. But where weren't going to the heart of Atlanta today were where going to the Beverly Hills of the city. Bankhead. Where the black go to be rich and the white go to be richer.

Kelly pulled up to a big black iron gate. The poles sloped into a giant point to the middle. The green grass behind it looked as if it went on forever rolling. So thick almost like a blanket. A big cream house perched in between the peaks.

The window slowly rolled down. As Kelly hung her hand out of the window. Pushing the shinny silver numbers one by one they made a beeping noice. *1114* The beeps where followed by a big buzzing and a pause. The big gates started to slowly open up. Leaves rushed out of the way as they where swept by the wind. We moved slowly as Kelly moved slowly onto the stone path.

I looked as I spotted other houses in the distanced. Wow, can you say property. "You said your family lived in a house." I upped an eyebrow. "They do." She mumbled. "Pretty big house." I said as we rolled up the stone path. "Yep." Kelly relived dryly. Letting out a sigh I watched as the ground became dark and shaded. The house was now towering over the car as we fell into its shadow. Kelly threw the car in park making us jerk a little. She eyed herself in the rearview. Taking her chapstick she applied carefully.

"My family is very bougie. They will poke and pry to make you feel small because they don't like you. Don't let them." She said putting the cap away. The quietness in the car made the sound of her tossing it in the cup holder echo. She looked at me blankly. "Buuut they don't even know m-" Kelly cut me off quickly. "The truth doesn't matter to them." She cleaned the line of her lips. "In there eyes you're the little faggot who turned there niece and or granddaughter gay." The door the the house opened slowly. A little black man stepped out. Salt and pepper hair mustache. But a very nice build. "We are playing there game now." She opened the door getting out. Kelly instantly put on a smile. "Hey Uncle Idris!" She opened her arms walking up the stone steps.

Who the fuck is she right now? I slowly opened the car door ducking out. I stood up straight quietly closing the door. I made my way to the trunk. The less attention I draw to myself the better. "Babe come over here." Kelly called for me. "Fuck." I silently let out a sigh. Turning around I grinned a bit. "I gotta get our bags." I called back. "Oh you come on inside. The boys will bring your bags in." His deep voice reached across the yard. The man kept a smile as I approached. "Luke, Jay! Come help the guest with our bags."I kept my head down as I watched each of my feet hit the step. Made them look so small.

Two young men came outside.
Jay, Luke