↻ 4

"Yerin, the three of us are going to leave, we're going to Taehyun's place." Yeonjun informed

Yerin nods, taking her strawberry milk from the fridge. "When will you be back?"

Soobin smiled, patting his little sister's head. Soobin has always been the most affectionate brother towards her, unlike Yeonjun and Beomgyu who keeps on teasing her 24/7. 

"Probably late." 

"Yeah, we have some things to do."

Yerin smiled, waving her hand as her brother walked out of the door. She's usually always alone in her house. She used to invite her friends over but she's having trust issues lately, so she rarely invite her friends over to her house these days. 

She's always bored at home, not to mention that her house or you could say mansion is boring for only one person. Yerin walked back to her room, lying down on her bed facing the ceiling. She regretted so many things in the past. She regretted being too kind and too naive back then. 

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She decided to watch some movies to distract her mind, so she took her laptop. But when she opened it, she realized that it's not her laptop, it's someone else's.

"Oh shit, I took the wrong laptop." She facepalmed, feeling stupid for taking someone else's laptop

She was about to close the laptop when suddenly a notification pops up on the laptop screen, making her frown. She opened the laptop, curiousity taking the best of her. 

But as soon as she opened the laptop, a website suddenly pops up- a creepy and unknown website. 

"What the fuck is this." She mumbled

She continued to scroll through the website, and that's the worst descision she could ever take because it's the darkweb, and now her location has been found by the anonymous.

——☁︎✨——

"Jisung look! Someone opened your laptop!" 

Jisung immediately turned around, walking towards Jaemin's table. He looked over to the screen, seeing the location where his laptop is.

"Oh? Isn't that Yeonjun's house?" Mark asks, frowning as he saw the location 

Haechan raised one of his eyebrows, eyeing the older boy. "Choi Yeonjun? Your friend? Soobin's brother?"

Mark nods his head, he's pretty close with Yeonjun so he knows for sure where his house is. Plus, Soobin is pretty close with the 00 liners because they're classmates. 

"Why's your laptop there though? It wouldn't be any of those three boys who mistook your laptop as theirs." Chenle said

"Unless it's not them." Renjun mumbled

Jeno knitted his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"The chois, they have one little sister right? The youngest one in their family." 

"They do?" 

Haechan nods, his eyes still focusing on the computer screen. "Yes, isn't she in your class Jisung?"

Jisung frowned, remembering one of her classmates who could possibly took his laptop- Choi Yerin. He remembered her from yesterday, the girl who insulted Mina in front of everyone.

"Choi Yerin?" 

Mark nods. "Yeah, she must've been the one who took your laptop."

"