Chapter 6

Tony had thrown a party, I didn't go though first you since I wasn't invited,  I didn't want to go anyways knowing I'd be the only kid there sucked. Instead I stayed in my room and just watched tv, after the party though I snuck in to see what they were all doing.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint says before he grabs Thor's hammer I watch him curiously as he can't lift it, was it really that heavy? "I still don't know how you do it." He says to Thor before going to sit back down, "Smell the silent judgment?" Tony says making Clint look towards him, "Please, Stark, by all means." He says, "Oh, here we go." Nat says as Tony gets up.

I watch all the boys try and fail to lift the hammer in confusion how did Thor do it if it was that heavy? Whilst they're all distracted talking to each other I decide to go and try it myself, I was bound to fail and since I was invisible no one would notice so what was the harm?

I stand in front of the hammer and look down, I just wanted to know how hard this actually was, taking in a small breath I wrap my fingers around the handle and then lift. My eyes widen as it moves off the table, it was actually pretty light. I quickly go to put it back down before anyone notices but I'm too late they're all staring at me in shock.

Thor looks broken.

I turn myself visible and quickly put the hammer down, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to lift it." I tell them frantically not wanting to get in trouble, "I just wanted to see how heavy it really was." Tony is the first to break out of his daze, he begins to laugh, "how did you do it?" He asks making me shrug, "I just put my hand on it and lifted? It's really actually pretty light." I tell him making him laugh harder, "I guess you've got to give Asgard to little Lily here Thor." Thor still hasn't moved but the others laugh slightly, "I am so sorry mr Thor sir, here." I say picking the hammer up and passing it back to him, everyone else continues laughing as he takes it from my hands still dazed.

"You are worthy." He says before giving me a warm smile, "you are worthy." He repeats with a laugh lifting me onto his shoulder making me begin to laugh, "so you're not mad?" I question glad, "mad? How can I be mad that you are worthy?" He asks me letting me down, "You've also just proven the point that the others are unworthy." He tells me warmly making me grin as the others begin to disagree with him.

All of a sudden there's a loud screeching sound making me quickly clamp my hands to my ears as it sends pain through my head. "Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers." One of the iron legion bots say as it makes its way to us, it actually looked quite scary as it wasn't fully made.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?" He says, "Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony says as he taps his device, "There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." Thor pulls me behind him at the bots words, "You killed someone?" Steve asks, "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Thor asks holding his hammer steady just incase he needed to use it, "I see a suit of armor around the world." That was Tony's voice that he was playing, "Ultron!" Bruce excalims looking over at Tony. "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." This ultron thing was actually pretty intimidating, "What mission?" Nat asks, "Peace in our time." Suddenly the Iron Legion bots break smash through the walls and attack the team, I turn myself invisible immediately as the others scramble to hide.

As the others fight I see an opportunity so I take it, what was the point having all this training if I wasn't going to use it? I jump onto a bot quickly wrapping my legs around it's neck, I tighten my legs before I swing downwards pulling the bots head from its body, as the body goes down I quickly jump from it rolling onto the couch gracefully saving myself from injuries.

"That was dramatic!" Ultron says as the other boys are taken down, "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?" He picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legions, "With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction." Thor throws his hammer at Ultron and smashes him to pieces. But even when he's destroyed he begins to sing that song about strings from Pinocchio in a way that unnerves me.

"You ok?" Steve asks making his way over to me and checking me over, "not even a scratch." I grin at him making him smile and nod, "good, now go to bed." I do what he says since I was tired, although I heard them all arguing as I walked past the lab after going to get a cup of milk.